hollow nightmare's

I awake from my fall to find I'm in a hospital bed my mom and dad sitting next to me my head is pounding and I can barely see the earth is spinning I feel dizzy . Mom dad what happened said mizuki honey your awake said Mrs. Atoka yeah why is my head pounding like a bulldozer hit it said mizuki well honey you fainted at the football game in front of everyone said Mrs. Atoka you worried everyone at that game including your friends said Mr. Atoka wait what about Justin he was there to said mizuki honey calm you need to calm down said Mrs. Atoka here comes the doctor and he has some people that want to see you said Mr. Atoka mizuki yelled her friends happy to see them she busted in to tears. guys your here said mizuki yeah our friend is in the hospital you thought said amy yeah we can't leave you in here with out seeing you said Marie. They talked for hours until Mizuki felt sleepy she felt so sleepy she slurred  her words mizuki are you ok you look like your about to fall out again said Amy yeah I'm just really tired I just need to rest . I feel so heavy I feel like a piece of lead I don't  want to faint again  the girls talked a little bit more until the doctor came in the room the doctor talk to mizuki parents for a long time it made the girl curious to find out what they were talking about. so mom what did the doctor say can I go home said mizuki not tonight he said he wants to keep you over night to monitor your heart beat I mean honey you have a concoction  said Mrs. Atoka . I felt  a sickening feeling in my stomach it made me feel like I was about to puke I could smell death in the air  it was strong and disgusting  that's when they past by the nurses were wheeling down a elderly women who had past not that long ago she was in the room next to me room #218 I was room #219  I felt bad for the family that just lost there love one it made me kind of tear up just thinking about the memories that must of brought that family  pain. mom can I go to sleep now not to be rude but I'm tired said mizuki sure me and the other will see you tomorrow  we love you honey said Mr. & Mrs. Atoka mizuki felt so sleep right when she layed down her head she drifted off to sleep but something was wrong mizuki turned and tosted in bed it was like her dreams was coming after her like the dream was eating her alive  she let out the loudest scream she could it echoed through the halls  mizuki scream was so loud people started to come out of there rooms  her parents and friends ran back to the room the nurses tried to wake her up but they couldn't it was like the dream was keeping her under. finally after a few minutes she woke up sweat dripped down her forehead she held on to the nurse really tight she said under her breath he doesn't love me it took five hours to put mizuki back to sleep and for the sunlight to hit her window the evening was drawing near and mizuki was still a sleep her parents could finally stop worrying so much they spent the whole night with mizuki until the morning sun hit them in the face. honey its time to wake up said Mr. Atoka  mizuki eyes flutter awake it was morning she could finally go home and relax  she was so relived to hear the word come from the doctors mouth  mizuki thought to her self on the way home. what was that was that what they call a hollow nightmare  why would I have such a bad dream about him I feel ashamed of my self  why do these nightmares only come to me and why was it about the one I cherish the most.