Chapter 1 Crash Landing

Wesley POV.

Running free with the wolf pups was one of my favorite things to do during the day.

They naturally aren't allowed to leave the den, cause they were sick and it was supposed to be a one time thing but Wanda and the others eventually convinced me to take them out one last time.

"Try to catch up!!" I yelled zooming past all the pups dodging trees and jumping over logs

"Hey no fare." I heard Weston pout

"Yeah your bigger than us!!" Wanda agreed

"It's a hard knock life." I laughed Almost at the finish line (the wolf den)  I was almost there When suddenly I heard a crash causing me to slow down but ended up running into a tree hitting my head.

"Wesley!!" I heard Wanda shout worried

"Are you ok?" Weston asked stopping to see if I was okay

Honestly my head heart like hell, but thanks to my moonstone necklace my wound was healing.

" I'm fine no need to worry." I told them while standing up I didn't like when people worried about me I made me feel weak. 

"What was that?" Wanda asked

"I don't know." I lied I knew exactly what it was I could hear the normies screams miles away.

I just didn't want the pups to worry or know about the humans and what they did they weren't old enough yet.

"But what I do know is that we shouldn't stick around and find out."  I told them and started walking back towards the den .

I choose to ignore the den-stint screams and Howls (Probably Willa) cause it's not exactly my responsibility to watch over these woods and also maybe because I didn't care.

I suddenly came to a holt when I noticed the pups weren't moving I sighed before giving them the "what is it face" I already knowing what they wanted , they wanted to stay outside and continue playing.

"Why do we always have to leave so early? We barely get to go outside?" Wanda asks playing with her tiny fingers. 

"Because Willa and Wyatt don't know how to have fun" is what I wanted to say but instead I said "because the others don't know about this and if you guys go missing for to long they will start to get suspicious and that would lead to them finding out." I explained binding down to their height " now let's go before before Willa and Wyatt find out."

"To late." A familiar voice said

Shit

I sighed Turing around facing the Lykensen, twins and the rest of the pack already knowing I was screwed.

"Hey guys." I said playing incorrect

"What do you think your doing?" Willa asked obviously annoyed by the fact that I disobeyed her orders.

Ok maybe keeping an eye out kinda was my job "oops"

"I was board so I decided to do something else." I explained pointing at the pups.

I already knew what was coming as soon as we get to the den Willa, was going to scold me for not doing my job and make punish me for not keeping an eye out and being "responsible" plus it's not the first time this happened anyway.