Chapter 32

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

- Previously -

"The Kazekage was kidnapped,"

Naruto's POV -

I jumped out of bed as fast as I could and got ready. I nearly fell about three times as I tried to get ready, but I managed.

I hear Tou-San leaving and I quickly follow him out the door towards Baa-Chan's office.

I barged in to see Hinata and Tou-san already there standing in front of Baa-Chan.

"Good now that you are all here the Kazekage has been kidnapped as of last night the people responsible are thought to be members of the group known as the Akatsuki," She said causing me to become furious.

"So the bastards are after all of us, not just me," I said under my breath.

I felt a hand on my back. I look over to see who the owner is only to see a half-smiling half worried Hinata.

"Anyway, Your mission is to make your way to Suna and help in their rescue efforts. You are to assist the people as well do to a battle between the Kazekage and some man with an explosive Jutsu,"

We all nod and make our way to the main gate via rooftop to avoid any interference from anyone.

This mission is too important.

Timeskip -

I see a massive wall of sand that is all too familiar to me and I start to move a bit faster when I see something in the sand.

I make my way over to the unknown object only to find the remains of what looks like puppets, specifically Kankuro's puppets.

I seal them up in a storage scroll that Jiraiya taught me to make while on our trip.

"What was that?" Hinata asked and before I could respond, Tou-San spoke.

"That is a storage seal, that is what we ninja use in replacement to bulky bags and pouches," He said as the two of us gave him a look.

"No, I mean what was it he sealed?" She said looking at Tou-San who was now looking down in shame.

"I think they are Kankuro's puppets but I don't see him anywhere," I said looking around at the evident makeshift battlefield.

"We better hurry," I said standing back up and making my way towards the front gates of Suna.

After a little bit of walking, we made our way to the hospital and found out that Kankuro had been poisoned by an unknown substance and it will kill him if not taken care of shortly.

Thankfully, with Hinata's Byakugan she was able to isolate the poison between two tenketsu points and removed all of the deadly substance.

"Damn YOU!" Came a scream from behind us and I turned around just in time to see Tou-San flying into a wall.

"WHAT THE!" I yelled

"Damn you Konoha no Shiroi Kiba(Konoha's White Fang, Aka Sakumo Hatake/ Kakashi's Father) you killed my son!" Said the elderly lady as she readied a second attack. That is before I stood between the two.