✦4✦

Wendy found herself awake in your bed, deliberating on whether or not she should get a couple more minutes of sleep under the warm covers. That was until a wonderful scent reached her nose and piqued her interest. Slowly, she removed herself from the comfort of your bed and began making her way towards the kitchen.

There she saw you standing over the stove. You were cooking breakfast for the both of you. Wendy stood there, not letting her presence be known as she admired the generosity and kindness you displayed. She felt like her heart was melting at the sight. Eventually though, you turned your head to meet her gaze.

"Oh, hey Wendy! Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, too bad I didn't dream of anything interesting." Wendy smiled at you, feeling comfortable and at home even though she hadn't known you or been at your place long.

"That's a bummer, you know I dreamed that a whole bunch of corgis in tuxedos were chasing me last night."

The both of you chuckled at the thought as you began to transfer the omelets you made onto individual plates. You then placed the plates on the small dining table and began brewing yourself a cup of instant coffee.

"Do you want some coffee too?" You ask.

"No thanks, may I have some water though?"

"Ah, sorry I forgot to get some glasses." You shuffle over to a cabinet as you wait for the water to boil and set down a glass in front of Wendy. After a while, the water finishes boiling and you stir in the caffeinated mix into your mug.

Finally the both of you are sitting at the same table and get to enjoy breakfast together. You both talk about what's on your minds, and Wendy couldn't help but feel like it was a domestic kind of scene. Like you've known each other for a long time and that this was a daily routine. You crack jokes with her, and after her laughter died down a bit she decided to speak.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. You know, after having you cook for me twice I really need to pay you back sometime."

"Oh really then? Hm, how about I come over sometime and we just hangout instead of working so much?" You say it half in jest, not really expecting Wendy to say yes to the offer. In your surprise she does though.

"That sounds great actually! Do you wanna stay the night too?"

"Why not?"

After a while, you both finish your meals. You pick up Wendy's plates and put it in the sink with yours to wash. Wendy goes and changes back to her clothes she wore yesterday and threw your pajamas into the laundry for you. She grabs the things she brought over and heads out.

"See you soon, Y/N!"

"Later Wendy!"

Later on during the day, the both of you began texting your friends.