six

"Hey everyone. How are you feeling?" Gojo's voice was heard from a distance, causing us all to turn to him.

"Ah, um-" You watched as Yuta plummeted onto the ground after receiving a blow from Maki's wooden staff.

"Don't look away, you moron!" "Yes." "Stand up already!" "Yes."

For some reason, Maki was being extra rough towards Yuta compared to when she was training you. The poor boy couldn't get a break.

"You wanna hit me once right?" "Yes!"

Yuta ran towards Maki in a zigzag, swinging his wooden katana right at her with full strength. Maki jumped to dodge it, her form breaking. Yuta took the opportunity to swing his katana once again, expecting to hit her as she landed, but even Maki's landing was gracefully fast, already bending on the ground before Yuta swung his sword. Using her feet to trip Yuta backward, she immobilized him and hit him in the head with her staff.

"My win again."

"Was that last part really necessary?"

"Don't be a baby. Always fight like it's a real battle. Whether or not you feel pain will affect the speed of your growth."

"One more time, please!"

"It's been three months since Yuta entered this school." Panda said. You, Inumaki, and Panda sat on the grass in front of where Yuta and Maki were training, with Gojo standing near the three of you.

"Salmon."

"He's become able to move a lot. And he's turned into a more positive guy." Gojo commented.

"Even Maki's been having more fun recently. She hasn't been able to train with another weapon user ever since I practiced using the bow and arrow alone."

"Salmon Salmon."

"Yeah, that's true... WAIT! YUTA! COME HERE!" Inumaki squinted his eyes as Panda called out Yuta with urgency. You looked at him with a questioning look.

"What is it Panda-kun?"

"This is a seriously important question. Listen carefully." You also looked at Panda with a serious expression as he said those words, listening to their conversation intently.

"So boobs. Big or small?"

Your face now squinted into a frown as well. Why ask that question now? Yuta looked like he was in deep concentration as he rested his chin on the handle of his katana with closed eyes.

"I haven't really thought about it..."

"Fufufufuf~ fun fun!"

"Hmm... I guess I like them more normal-sized...."

"Hoo~ hoo~ Maki Maki!" Turning to Maki with a weird expression, it was as if he said "you have a chance~!"

"OI WHAT KIND OF MISUNDERSTANDING IS THAT? I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Don't get so shy~! What are you, a primary schooler?!"

"THAT'S IT. I'LL KILL YOU. TO HELL WITH WASHINGTON TREATY!"

"Well that was a nerdy comeback..." you commented.

"What are they even talking about?" Yuta laughed.

"Konbu." Inumaki said seriously, causing Yuta to halt as if the word contained a curse. You looked at him with a sweatdrop. He didn't understand Inumaki yet.

"Gather around folks! Those two will continue training for a while."

"Toge! Help me!" "[y/n]! PREPARE A PROPER BURIAL FOR THIS PANDA."