chapter 3

I kicked him in the stomach really hard and I started running but someone caught me. he held me  by my hair and dragged me to boss. he threw me into his chest and I looked at him. he looked so angry.

'do you really think you can escape' he said

I just ignored him and looked down.

'llévala a mi habitación' (please take her to my room) he said to one of his bodyguards and left.

~after and hour~

I was in room. a huge room. they have me cuffed to the bed .

I heard the door open after  a while. I looked up and it was the boss.

'let me go you asshole'

'don't called me that. my name is Hardin'

'I don't gave a fuck leave me alone'

he came closer to me and slapped me hard. 

' don't ever talk to me like that you will have to pay for it. you have been sold to me by your father'

'w-what'

'he told me that you will  be at the club but you weren't there so we looked around and found u in the streets walking' 

I stared crying. my own father did this to me. even if I could escape  I would have no where to go.

' what do u want me to do'

' u will be my sex slave'

' w-what no. never.' 

' you are sold to me. you are mine. you are gonna do whatever I say y/n'

~hardin's pov~

she looked scared and she was shaking. I felt bad for her but I didn't wanna show that. she was beautiful. 

'are u virgin' 

she looked at me and nodded.

'have you ever touched yourself'

'n-no'