HIS LAST BIRTHDAY

Who thought that he'll just living with me for just a short time?

That's the worst thing happened in my life, to lose him.

But what I can do?

It's God who dedicates its.

But why him? Why him?

Here we are at the hospital, celebrating his birthday, while I'm holding a flower my hands are shaking, and a teardrop fall in my cheeks. But I feel so blessed because he survives for five years.

He asked me to come closer to him.

I walk towards him.

He said to me " Closer, here in my heart"

I just smile and sat in the hospital bed and I placed my head in his chest. I make sure that I wouldn't hurt him.

"Cae" he said my name. "I don't want to leave you, If I just can, I wouldn't leave you, but the fate who decided"

"I hate that fate" I said. " I want that we will last forever. That fate must just get jealous of us because we are too sweet. So that fate makes it revenge."

I feel he kissed my hair then make a deep breath,

he just continue talking.

"Cae, you make promise to me that you continue your life, even though I'm not with you.... Make promise to me?

"But I want to spend my forever with you." I said

He make a soft gigle

"I've been so lucky to have you in my life and I'm so thankful that you loved me"

I can't take my tear anymore, so I cry. While I'm crying he hold my hand. He doesn't stop talking.

"If I've gone, you'll continue your life. You're still young Cae. There's so much you can still do. I don't want that you'll stop your life because just I'm not with you. If you stop your life , I'll get mad at you. I want you to be happy. Enjoy your life."

"But how can I do it, If you're gone" I said.

He catch his breath.

"There are my friends, my family and your family they can take care of you, they will be my replacement, they can loved you the way I loved you"

"But I'm scared, I'm scared that one day, I will wake up and you're not by my side. I can't even think of that thought. I can't"

"You can, be strong for me, Cae, because if you wouldn't be strong, where I can get my strenght? You're my strenght, Cae. Be strong for me. I'm scared too, everything will be scared if we're talking about our death. Even me, I'm asking, why me?"

I hold his hand tighter. He continues talking.

"Life will soon be over to me"

I cried again because I don't know how I can answer him.

"Stop crying Cae"

"What will I do?" I said

"You'll live, that's what you'll do. You'll live."

"Cae," he whispered. "Will you hold my hand while I sing to you?"

I nodded and I hugged him tight. After he sang. His catching his breath.

"Cae, send my soul away, I'm tired, Cae, let me rest."

"I love you, you can go now. Take a rest" I said while continue crying

"Thank you, thank you for loving me. I love you too."

That's the last phrase I heard to him before I heard the flat line. I'm just crying while I'm still hugging him.

End.

---------------------

Vote.

Comment.