At This Recurring Nightmare pt.1/2

Commission by Loki on twitter
***
In everyone life, there will be a mistake that one would do. And it's something that you couldn't undo. Human is not perfect after all.

Seokjin knows he made a lot of mistakes in his life, just like any other people. But it never bother him that much the way it bother him now.

"Do you think marrying me a mistake?" A soft, yet calming voice of his husband asks. It so soft that Seokjin thought if it was a thing, it would break easily. He stares at his husband dark brown eyes, mind contemplating to answer the question. There's a hint of sadness and disappointment held behind that eyes. Seokjin feels awful to make the love of his life have that sort of thoughts. Truthfully, Seokjin would not said it was a mistake of marrying Jungkook, the one he has come to love ever since three years ago. He thinks that it's the best decision he ever made. However, the thing that has been disturbing him makes him doubting his decision. It's not like he blames Jungkook for that. It just he thinks that it's better if he and Jungkook never happened so that Jungkook won't need to tend to Seokjin's problems.

"I'm not." Seokjin would reply, looking down on his laps. "I just- I'm scared." He almost broke in tears when they brought this thing up again. Jungkook would then pull him closer and hugs him while whispering soft and comforting words to his ear.

"We will sort this out okay." Jungkook said, rubbing a comforting circles behind Seokjin's trembling figure. "You will be fine." He added.

Seokjin hopes so.

But it did not. The thing is, ever since he married to Jungkook, there's something disturbing him. That thing sometimes makes him woke up late at night and stand in the middle of dark living room. He would hear soft whispers coming from he don't know where and sometimes he would faint at any moment and would later on find himself on his bed again with Jungkook looking at him with worried face.

The thing that bothering him has makes him questioning his decision again. Does he makes a mistake by marrying Jungkook? Because he finds his life becoming more strange ever since he married the latter. He finds himself stuck in something that even he himself doesn't know. It's like he's coming back to the day one, the day of his suffering. But this time it just so strange.

Seokjin is tired. Terribly exhausted.

"Do you have anything to share?" It's another day with his therapist again. He is not insane and he don't need a therapist, he told Jungkook but his husband could only gives a sad smile and persuade him to just go with this therapy, said that his mother insisted for him to bring Seokjin meeting her therapist friend. Seokjin refused at first, even giving a silent treatment towards Jungkook for having the thought of bringing him to see some therapist though it's not completely Jungkook's idea.

It goes like this, the first day he married to Jungkook and having moving in to his husband's apartment, life has been good. Their life goes like any other married couple. Then it slowly becoming strange for Seokjin's part especially when Jungkook started to get busy with his new movie direction. He would hear a sound that he couldn't really quite catch it. Seokjin tries to push it to the back of his head but then day by day he keeps feeling it and it became more worst when he could feel a presence near him whenever he was alone. Sometimes he felt like there's someone touching him though when he looks around, he finds nothing. And it scares him for real. Sometimes he would suddenly screaming when it was too overwhelm and it was last straw for Jungkook who then seeks help from his mother who then suggested to meet therapist. Seokjin doesn't understand her logic of wanting him to meet some sort of doctor who could help him with his problem. He thought that it's more like his mother in law thought he's having a mental problem.