Chapter8

5months Later...........

Poo &' I aren't together anymore. I caught her cheating on me....AGAIN! I don't have time for that shit. Some days I cry myself to sleep. It hurt so bad to fall inlove &' for the person you love, to cheat on you, is the worse feeling !

I started school two days ago and I love it. It's a career College so it's very fast paced.

"Excuse me, !" A girl yelled "yeah!" I said turning around. " do you know where the library's at?" "No, sorry! Just started here!" I said back "damn! Me to, I'm lost as fuck!" She responded.

I laughed and tried to walk off.
"Can I get your name?" She asked grabbing my hand "it's Tracey!" I said with a frown and grabbed my hand away from her. "Well ms. Tracey, can I get yo-" "uh, I just got out a bad relationship, I rather not try to start another one!" I said before walking off .
" iight ma, see you around!" She yelled.

I walked off to find my class.

Class lasted for 4hrs then I went home and laid down !

Zee was in day care so I had two hours to sleep! Well I thought..... Until my phone started ringing off the meter with text messages and calls.

I finally answered and it was Tamesha

"Hello!"
"Tracey! Tracey!" She yelled threw the phone sounding like she was crying ....
"What's wrong,!!!!!! "

She just cried.....

"Calm down baby, what's wrong!" I said calmly
"It's poo! Poo, poo has been in a bad car accident and is being air lifted to the hospital!"

"WHAT!" I yelled "what hospital!"
"The Med' !" She sobbed out !
"On my way!" I said before hanging up.

I jumped out the bed and got in my car!

I called Tray to tell him to get Zee and keep her until I get back home.

I called Maryah &' told her I wasn't coming home tonight !

Then I made it to the hospital.

"Mercedes Wright! what room!" I asked the lady working front desk.
"And you are!" She said back raising her eyebrows .
"look, where TF she at , ian got time to explain shit to yo ass!"
"I need help at front desk! " she called over a radio
"This bitch!" I said
I picked up my phone and asked Tamesha where was they. She came and got me ! Before I left I turned around and said "Thank you, bitch!" To the lady and walked off!

"We can't see her yet, because she's in critical condition!" Tamesha said

I started crying! Poo momma came and laid my head on her shoulder! "It's okay , baby! It's in gods hand!" Mrs. Wright said!

We sat there for what seems like 4hrs before a doctor came out.

"Wrights family!" He called out. Everyone stood up!

"Well, we managed to save her. But she is in a coma! " I started crying. " she broke her neck, & her right arm! Blood pressure went up to high and that's what caused the coma!" He continued!

"Sir! Do you know when she will come out of the coma?" Mr. Wright asked "No, sir. It might be days, it might be months, years!" He responded

I started crying again!
"Well when can we see her!" Mrs. Wright asked "you all can see her now if you would like!"

I sat down. "Baby, you're not coming in!" Mrs. Wright asked
"You all can go in. You are her family. I'm just the ex !" I cried
"Baby, you will always be our family. Ex or not! You belong with her , not all these other hood rats she bringing home! Speaking of hood rats, here comes one now!" She responded

I looked up and it's the same girl I caught her with.
"Ohh mrs. Wright, where is she!" She said then looked over at me. And sighed. "She's in room 246!" Mrs. Wright responded. She rolled her eyes at me and walked off.

"See mrs. Wright, that's the girl I caught her with twice &' thy still messing around! " I cried.
"It's alright. All she talks about is you! You are who she plans on being with for the rest of her life!" She said hugging me and getting up. "You sit here, we will be out shortly. Are you staying the night with her?" She asked "yes!" I responded. "Okay!" She said before walking off

I called Tray.

"What's up." He answered "hey, how's zee!" "She straight, how's poo, I seen it all over the news! She straight!" He asked "no, she's in a coma! Broke her neck and her arm!" I responded trying not to cry . "Damn!" He responded . "You hungry, I can bring you something to eat!" "No, I'm fine! Can't eat! Tell zee mommy love her and I'll call Yall back later. Tell the boys I said hey and Kristen!" " okay, will do!"

We hung up and I fell asleep in the waiting room!

Her mom woke me up. We said our good byes and they left.

I got up and prepared myself for what I was about to see. When I walked in, Keisha (the girl) was kissing all over her face, crying. I rolled my eyes and went and sat down .

"You staying!" She said. I ignored her. "Um Tracey,!" I looked up at her .

" look, ian got no beef with you, but to let you know poo and I are in a relationship, if you did not know!" I let out a small chuckle "look, I don't give a damn, right now it ain't about who poo with. I'm here because She( pointing at poo) in laying in a fucking hospital bed and all you care about is if I'm staying with her. If you must know, yes I am. And every night after this! If that's a problem, may we call her parents back up here to decide who they want to stay. It ain't about you baby girl. It's about poo! You can shut TF up talking to me and kiss my ass!" I said and rolled my eyes and continued to look at my phone.

She walked out !

"God please let Poo wake up!" I said before laying down!