Megmani

Normani's POV

"Come on bitch we going out"

So this muthafucker just gone walk into my house and disturb my peace. I side-eyed her and continued watching my movie.

"Come on Mani, we haven't went out together in 6 months," She whined, like that was gone move me.

"Justine, that's cause I have a job." I told her not taking my eyes off the tv.

"What does that mean?" I glanced at her, and she got this dumbass look on her face

I love her. I really do, but she will play stupid, knowing damn well that she not. I don't have time for this right now.

"No, because my body hurts and if my body hurts I can shake ass in a club" I explained hoping that she would leave me alone.

"Okay fine, how bout tomorrow. It's only Friday, and all the niggas love to go out on Saturday." She proposed and I love how she said "niggas" like I like men.

Girl I'm gay as hell

"Girl, niggas always out, they're niggas. They like bugs if it's hot outside they outside. We live in Texas, so you It's always hot outside." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not the point. We going out tomorrow?" Justine smiled and got all in my face.

"Yes bitch damn, now get out my house. You ruined my social meter just by doing all that," I palmed her face and pushed her back.

"Bitch please," She sat her happy go lucky ass down and watched the movie with me.

~~~~~

"Can you please hurry up," She got one more time to rush me and I'm going to sit my ass down and go nowhere.

"You got one more time for real, for real. I'm coming can I put my earrings in, damn" I walk down the stairs.

"Oh shit," She looked stuck.

"What? Something on my face?" I turned to the mirror on the wall.

"No girl, you look fine as fuck. Who you trying to impress?" She complimented with a smirk.

 Who you trying to impress?" She complimented with a smirk

"Shid me, the hell," I laughed. I haven't been outside for anything other than work in 6 months and I need some new pictures in my phone.

"Yeah ight, let's take these pictures and roll," She grabbed her phone.

~~~~~~
We get to the club and they're playing "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. Everybody and their momma in this bitch. This too many damn people in here.

"Let's get some drinks" I heard in my ear.

"What could I get you pretty ladies tonight?" The bartender greeted, it's a white boy y'all.