Viclani

Kehlani POV

I'm bored as hell in the house tonight. All my friends is busy and my daughter with her dad. I'm finna eat food and watch people cook.

I'm elbow deep in my chip bag when I get a phone call. Oh now someone wanna call me when I don't want nobody to call me. And it's 12:30 in the morning.

"How may I help you Nija?" I answered the phone. I hear start loud ass music shoot through my ear.

"Keh, I need you to come pick Victoria up," She yelled into her phone.

"Victoria who??" I know she not saying who I think she is.

"Victoria Monet. You know, your ex girlfriend," She told me like I was dumb.

"You got jokes huh"

"Yeah, I got plenty but right now I need you to come get her," I get up and put some clothes on.

"Why I gotta do it? Why can't her baby daddy/ boyfriend do it," I said putting on my shoes.

"Because she said she would only leave if you came and got her. She won't leave with no one else," She told me as I get in the car.

I'm pretty sure I know where they at but let me ask. "Ight, I'm on my way. Where y'all at?"

"Shabba in LA" Of course.

"Not surprised. That's her shit. The gps say a hour and 45 minutes, I'll be there in 45 minutes. Just make sure she cool." I pull off.

"She not doing anything, she just sitting down with a drink."

"You told her I was coming?"

"No but I told her I'll call you and she sat down and started waiting like she knew you would come,"

And she was right, I'll always come.

"Alright, get off my phone so I can focus on beating the gps,"

"Ight see you in a minute. I'll be by the entrance,"

"Cool," I hang up.

Why would she want to see me. We haven't talked since her pregnancy. I mean I tried being cool but I don't wanna over step with her man or whatever. Let's go see.

~~~~

I beat it within 36 minutes. Talking bout hour and 45 minutes, please. I got in the club and see Nija by the stair.

"Yo, where she at?" I spoke loudly to Nija.

"She on the second floor at the table in the corner," She told me.

"Ight, you trying to leave with us?"

"Naw, I got a ride and I'm not leaving yet," I nod and jog up the stairs.

I get up the stair and she was already looking in my direction. Like she sensed me in the building. I walked over to her and she just looked at me.

"Hey Vic, you wanted me to take you home?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No, I wanted you to come here and party with me," She stood up and grabbed my hand.

"No Vic, it's late and you have to get home to your family," I tried to get her to leave.

"I miss you" She told me, yeah right.

"No you don't, you just drunk. You need some water and a bed. Let's get you home," I tried again.

"Yes I do. Miss everything about you Keh. I miss the way you would play with Adeya. I miss the way you held me and kissed me. I miss finding new restaurants and feeding each other. I miss you staring at me like I was the only person you ever wanted to see. I miss us." She sound a lil too serious.