2. Are You Out Tonight?

————————————————————

Why'd Only Call Me When You're High? ;
Elliot Alderson and Tyrell Wellick.

A one-shot in which Elliot is somewhere drunk and high and ends up calling and texting Tyrell over and over again until he finally gets an answer. Tyrell comes there to help Elliot and take care of him. Elliot is desperate to get Tyrell back and Tyrell realizes how messed up  Elliot has become ever since they broke up. And the reason behind their breakup is silly. Something that probably doesn't matter.

————————————————————

His vision was blurry and it felt like everything went in slow motion as he had closed the bathroom door behind him

His vision was blurry and it felt like everything went in slow motion as he had closed the bathroom door behind him. He breathed out, all the noise from outside sounded muffled from in there. All the people talking, laughing and sound of glasses clinking. He liked silence and being alone way better than hanging out on a bar. But going to the bar helped him at the same time.

At the bar he could forget everything that had happened that night two weeks ago. Had two weeks already passed? It felt like several months to Elliot. It felt like Elliot had been without his lover for decades. God, he really missed Tyrell a lot. It didn't matter what he was doing he was always thinking of Tyrell, even just sitting alone in his apartment eating dinner or walking his dog. Tyrell was always on his mind.

Elliot got a hand through his hair and walked up to mirror and placed his hands on the sink to get some support. Then he looked up at his reflection in the mirror. The bag under his eyes had gotten worse ever since Tyrell left. He troubled sleeping without his lover by his side. Without Tyrell he felt lonely and almost miserable again. He hated it.

He closed his eyes slowly; he was having a headache. Almost like he didn't realize it himself Elliot reached for his phone in his pocket, opening his eyes again. 2:32 AM. When the fuck did it get so late? How long had he even been out here? Shit, Elliot couldn't remember. What if Mr. Robot had taken over and got him to drink this much? He struggled even walking inside the bathroom.

The more Elliot thought about everything he had done tonight the less he could remember, now he was pretty sure Mr. Robot had taken over sometime in the middle of everything. He went into his contacts and there he was. 'Tyrell <3'. He started sending him texts out of nowhere, in his drunken state he didn't really know what he was doing anymore. But he knew he wanted Tyrell back and get his affection and attention.