MingyuXJisoo

Jisoo was lazily scrolling through Tiktok and Instagram. Hong Jisoo was extremely famous on Tiktok, with his visual looks like a cute cat and his beautiful charming smile that captures the hearts of both males and females. Recently, he even got more famous when he came out with his boyfriend, Kim Mingyu. He was a youtuber and a freelance photographer; but most importantly, Jisoo's handsome tall boyfriend.

Jisoo was in their bedroom, laughing and replying to his fans' cute comments and questions. Suddenly, he saw a very interesting message below his most recent video on Tiktok.

"Can you do the Chinese Dragon back pose?"

Jisoo was confused. The Chinese Dragon back pose? 

Like an innocent bunny, he decided to go up and research on Tiktok. At first, Jisoo was expecting him to dress up in Chinese costume or did a replay of a whatever fantasy Chinese movie. But when the results came out, they were rather... very intimidating.

Most of the videos were from other people in the LGBT community but many of those Tiktokers were Chinese themselves. Those videos showed males being in a rather not-safe-for-kids position. They were cross-dressing, showing off their legs and hip and.. basically all curves and beauty. Is this even suitable for my viewers?

But this thing sparks a curiosity and excitement in him. Even though Jisoo looked like a cute kitten or a bunny, whichever way you prefer, there was also a dark side hidden at the bottom of his heart. It's never wrong to show the darker side of people, and knowing when to let it out and accepting it actually helped to strengthen the bond of relationship. Jisoo was not an exception. He wanted to show his "less innocent" side, he wanted to share his state of eros, lust and desire. As much as he wanted to keep his image all unicorns and rainbow, he also wanted everyone to know that there was also a darker shadow beneath the pink.

But it's not the innocent profile he wanted to protect was preventing him from doing it. There's also another factor, and that's his boyfriend. Mingyu never let him to buy female outfits or something like those. He once asked him about it, not like to showcase online, but just out of curiosity. He remembered vaguely when Mingyu and him was cuddling in the living room before Jisoo asked his boyfriend, out of the blue.

"Mingyu, what do you think if I wear a skirt?"

Mingyu didn't snap at him, that giant puppy could never. Mingyu just said that it's not wrong and no one have the right to judge, but Mingyu said that it will "trigger" something and Mingyu didn't want to experience that... yet. Jisoo was thinking that it was some trauma in the past, so he pushed that topic off the cliff and seized to never touch it again.

Until now...

Jisoo grabbed all of his essential before locking the door to their home. He left a voicemail for Mingyu, before turning on the engine of the car.

This will be my first and only time I will ever do this.

Mingyu was in the taxi cab when the phone ping. A notification from Jisoo's Tiktok account.

Mingyu pondered for a second, deciding whether he should watch on the ride right away or wait until he reached at. Mingyu was undeniably tired, but he was curious about what Jisoo decided to show off for the fans.

"Fuck it."

Mingyu pressed on the notif and ooh...

Jisoo was wearing a skirt too short to be considered a skirt. Along with it is a pastel pink crop top that exposed his hips. But it's the position that was intimidating and VERY explicit. His back arched into a perfect curve, the crop top rolling up and more skin was revealed. His legs were lifted as well, and that's when Mingyu noticed the see through white stocking, tightening around the supple thighs.