Prolouge

A loud laugh that reached to the ends of E-ville could be heard. The demon lord had defeated the hero and became the first one ever to destroy the hope of humanity and doom them. In the throne room of the gigantic castle stood (l/n) (f/n) the new strongest demon lord. Now that the hero was gone nobody stood in her way of taking over Achtra and finally uniting the kingdom to get rid of the false nobles wich Make the peasants live worse. Suddenly a poof was heard and then silence reigned the halls of the castle. We're once stood a menacing demon lord was now just a red circle on the ground which was engraved with a lot of strange words, symbols and pictures.
1 Hour prior
Zenitsu was just back from his first mission as he stumbled upon a open cellar. Inside were a lot of female voices which ranged from children to elderly women. And Zenitsu being Zenitsu decided to just take a look and sneak inside. As he was in the cellar he saw lot of blood and heard bones break. It was a terrible sound and so loud. As he turned a corner a horrible sight came into view. 15 women and children laid there in a circle around a big red pentagram which seemed to suck the blood out of them. Just as he was about to scream a body suddenly stood up and began to speak:" 16... It was supposed to be.....16" Then suddenly a shriek was heard which was followed by a booming voice:"Human who dares to interfere with my victory?!" Just as he heard this voice he hid behind a large crate. "I'll ask again which lowly human being dares to try to enslave me? The ruler of all demons and every evil and dark being. So who dares to go and draw this circle of power?" After a while of waiting the voice grew tired of waiting and Zenitsu was silently praying that this wasn't the day he would be killed on his job. As he looked on the back wall, he saw a gigantic shadow on it and it was slowly coming closer. As it was just about to turn the corner there was a 'poof' followed by a bad cough. Zenitsu then decided it would be the perfect time to make a run for it. Till a squeaky voice suddenly croaked out:" *Cough* *Cough* why did that have to happen?" Now was Zenitsu's interest peaked and he decided to look at the creature which came out of the pentagram. Just as the two eyes met you could hear two high pitched screams ring throughout the night.
                       "A GIANT/DOLL?!?"
A/N: Hello! The prologue is finished and I hope you enjoyed it so far. In the next days I'll try to update more frequently. One thing some chapters will be much longer than others mainly because I may get writers block and on other days I'll update 2-4 chapters or even more. Soo in the next few hours there'll be at least another chapter. Till next time Readers🙂