Will discovers the wonders of drugs.

Mia having left Will to join the sidemen, Will was in the depths of despair such that not even "Will and Jim React" would cure his depression. So George, being the almighty king he is, hit Will up one night. "Hello Will, I know you're feeling down with Mia's betrayal, so why not join me and Alex for some crystal meth?"  Then Alex interrupted: "GEORGE! PEPSI! IT'S PEPSI, GEORGE! NOT METH." Will sighed, "I don't know lads.. If i'm being honest, meth sounds better." George and Alex being the amazing friends that they are called up an old friend..
"So what did you need," James asked from his throne made of masters degrees.

"Well, James, Will's been really down in the dumps, and the only thing that will make him feel better is crystal meth," Alex stated.
"And since you're such a bloody git we figured you could hook us up with some," George affirmed.
James thought for a moment: "Yeah I know a guy...but this will cost a pretty penny." George and Alex being the broke idiots they are put their heads together to create three functioning brain cells. "What do we have we could pawn off?" George asked.
"Well, we could sell your annoying orange costume."
George was absolutely gobsmacked by this idea. "Alex! That costume is my whole identity! We can't sell it!" There was silence for a moment then George said, "Hold on, Alex you make like six figures a week, why not just pawn of one of your Gucci-"
Alex cut him off at this point, "No way. Ain't gonna happen George." 
Then James laughed, "Boys, I have a plan, but we'll need Will for this one."

Awhile later: "Boys, what did you need me for," Will asked tiredly. Alex, James and George grinned and said in unison, "We're going to sell Kenji!"
Flabbergasted, Will said, "But boys, we practically sold off Kenji, he isn't ours anymore."
James smiled sinisterly: "And that's why you three are gonna steal him back."
The eboys embark on a mission to use Kenji for drug money...continued in chapter two.  

Hi i'd like to say sorry my grammar is really bad that's because I missed many years of school but I wanted to write this as a way of showing my love for the boys