Winter evening

Genre: Fluff
Word count:600

A/n: Hii, it's my first time writing and I usually don't really do this but I suddenly got an idea for this story and was told to try and publish it!! I hope you can enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it
--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold Sunday evening, 5c* to be precise, you have been working the whole day, sorting out papers and bringing them to your boss... It was tiring and annoying but after all it had to be done. After a long day you came home, greeted by warmth and a beautiful scent coming from your living room.

"Jisun-ah, I'm homeeee" you shouted from the hallway as you took your shoes off, however there was no response which was, pretty unusual, you thought to yourself. Jisunie would always be there to greet and kiss you as soon as you entered home but maybe she just had a tough day and was tired? Or she didn't hear you?? Maybe.

As you entered the living room you noticed it was full of Christmas decorations and even the tree, beautifully decorated, sat in the corner of the room completing the whole atmosphere and matching the aesthetic. Oh, so that's why she wasn't answering?

You then spotted the tray of cookies on the table and saw her relaxing on the sofa half asleep. You giggled to yourself as she was just so cute at that moment and you couldn't help but take a picture. It's definitely not like you had a folder just dedicated to snaps you took of her while she wasn't paying attention or anything...

Her beautiful eyes, now softly looking at you, as her lips curled up and a beautifully lazy smile "Oh you're home? I'm sorry I didn't-" yout her off "Jisun-ah, don't apologize!! You decorated the whole house by yourself I should be saying sorry, I should've came home earlier to help"

After s moment of silence, you both laughed at how cliché that sounded, almost like a scene from a classic romance drama where the protagonist would always have to reassure their lover about everything, nevermind the topic.

After exchanging glances once more and a soft giggle escaping her soft lips, you knealed in front of her and caressing the top of her head, fingers softly brushing through her silky chocolate locks, as you kissed the top of her small hand. Her hands were always so small and tiny, just like she was. It did annoy her from time to time but you always found it adorable how her tiny features always fit and perfectly completed yours, which were quite contrasting.

Jisun was short, like, really short, around 158 cm maybe? Her whole existence was too much for your heart not to melt (not like you minded though) she was always perfect in your eyes, and you would never want nor need anyone else.

Back to reality, you were now pulled up by her, her cheeks still a light shade of pink as she was slightly embarrassed by your previous action. She looked you in the eyes, her soft, loving and caring glance melted you once more as her emerald eyes lit up with emotion and happiness. After the short eye contact you wordlessly decided that you were just going to spend the rest of the day cuddling and maybe watching a movie? Whatever it might be you were just so thankful that you were able to spend moments like this with her.

Moments like this were the ones that reminded you of how thankful you were for her, how thankful you were that you're able to protect her. How thankful you were that you could give your heart to her and know that she'll never break it... Jisun really was one in the world. Your only girl, your only happiness, your only true love.