~the beginning~

this is the story of how i fell in love with denki kaminari it all started with a glowing baby....(and so on lol i just felt the need to do that)

y/n's pov
"MOM I GOT IN," i loudly said to my mother.
i can't believe it, i got in!

todays my first day at UA. i'm super excited, but also extremely nervous. this school has the top hero course in the country! i wonder if i'll fit in.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Aizawa, and I'll be your homeroom teacher."

I'm confused he looks like a homeless person. Are you sure he's a pro hero? I thought to my self.

"i'll give you guys 20 mins to get to know each other, or not, do whatever you want. i'm going to take nap."

Well he seems kind of chill, or at least i hope.

I look around. To the right of me, is a green haired boy with freckles. In front of me, is  a blonde haired guy. wait, I remember him from the entrance exam. i'll try to become friends with him first. the person behind me is a purple haired girl. and to the left of me is another blonde guy, I don't know why but he gives me pikachu vibes.

"Hey there cutie, I'm Denki Kaminari!," said the blonde boy to the left of me.

"uhh hey? I'm y/n l/n," I awkwardly said.

And then all of the sudden I hear the guy from the entrance exam yell, "DAMMIT DEKU WHY'D YOU HAVE TO BE IN MY CLASS!" Everyone just stared as he yelled. Poor green haired dude, or deku I assume. "HEY! Quiet down, Mr. Aizawa is trying to sleep!! He's probably tired from doing pro hero things!!," shouted this serious looking guy with glasses.

The blonde guy just kept yelling. Eventually he calmed down. Okay, okay, i'm going to go ask him what his name is. Since he's sitting in front of me, i'll just tap his shoulder. I reach out my right arm, and tap his shoulder. "Um, hey I don't know if you remember, but we took the entrance exam together. I was just wondering what your name was." He turns back with an angry look on his face. "Oh my god, can you please just shut the fuck up, you damn fucking extra!"I didn't expect that response.

"I know you're not calling me an extra you literally give off side character vibes, with that angry Pomeranian face of yours. And also, i was literally just asking you what your name is, chill," I clapped back. I tried to not be too mean.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY," he yelled back. "you head me, and my name is y/n l/n. I hope we can be friends, i don't want to fight." I honestly really just want to be friends. I don't know why he has to be so rude. It seems he calmed down a bit after I said that.

"huff, my name is katsuki bakugo. You're kind of feisty, I like it. Let's be friends, why not," said Bakugo. Woah, i didn't expect that either.

"Heeyy, kacchan, why can't we be friends?," whined deku, "Because you annoy me you damn nerd."

5 mins later**

Everyone here is so nice. The girl behind me, Jiro, is so cool. We have to same taste in music! And also the guy bakugo called "Deku" apparently his name is izuku midoriya. Bakugo was right, he is big nerd, but not in a bad way. He's actually pretty cool. We are both obsessed with all might. Also the other guy next to me, denki, he's actually super funny. Also for some reason we're already like best friends. I also ended up talking to everyone else in our class. I was nervous for no reason.

"Hey are you guys done chatting, because today i'll be testing you guys. i'll figure out what your strengths and weaknesses are," said Mr. Aizawa while laying on the ground in his yellow sleeping bag.

"Aw man a test on the first day," whined denki. "I know right, i'm so not ready.," i whined back. Then we both sighed simultaneously. We just giggled afterwards.

Outside getting ready for the test**

I wonder what quirks everyone else has.

So far I know bakugos, denkis, and momos quirk.

They all have amazing quirks. I just hope I can hold my own against everyone

- Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed this!!! I'll try and update as soon as I can. Also you guys might be wondering what your quirk is... you'll find out in the next chapter...

put any ideas here

- Anyways peace out :ppp