Monday - sick day

Maka's POV

I woke up at 5:00am like every morning we have a test coming up so I told soul to wake up early but I already checked if he was up but no he was sleeping. I was going to tell him I was taking a shower then going to make breakfast for us. But now I guess I'll just wake him once if finish getting ready.

After my shower I go to my room to get dressed but I see soul. He's just sitting there on my bed. Soul then said "I thought we agreed that you would wake me up when you got up we have a test this Friday and I'm already doing bad in class." "Well I'm sorry but I was taking a shower" "Fine but just saying I'm going to see the nurse later today" "why are you feeling ok" " no I felt bad yesterday night before bed so just tried going to bed" " ok well go sit in the kitchen I'm going to get dressed then come out and take your temperature ok"
"Ok" I kissed his head and send him out. He walked into the kitchen and sat down I then quickly got dressed and when to put my towel down in the laundry basket.

After that I went to the kitchen took souls temperature and it was high so I said  "You can stay here or I can take you to a doctor." "A doctor cause I know if stay here you'll just worry til I go to a doctor." "Ok". I make him a appointment for around 1:00pm. "Ok soul bed now" "really I'm sick and now you say that" "yeah I'm telling you to go lay down while I cook breakfast speaking of breakfast what do you want?" "Eggs if you don't mind" "I don't mind that probably the easiest thing you've ever asked me to cook" "ok whatever". I go to start breakfast after soul went to lay down I put a movie on for him so he'll stay there. Maybe.

Then while I was cooking more like I was getting the stuff someone was at the door so I stop what I'm doing and go get the door. "Yes who is it"I ask "Its black star" "Oh come in but be quiet souls not feeling good" "wait what -thinks to him self- I told him not to drink the weird drink that girl gave him -talking- so what's going on with Soul"  "He had a really high fever and when I woke up he went to my room and just sat there on my bed til I got done showering and he was mad that I didn't wake him but he didn't yell" "well as you know me and soul went out yesterday as friends and got some juice from a restaurant but soul dropped his so the lady who was working there gave him another drink but I could tell something wasn't right about that drink but took it and drank it" "That makes sense he said that he had been not feeling good since last night. Soul! Come here."

Soul walks out of his room and went into the kitchen and started yelling "WHY IS HE HERE" "Soul look at me calm down I don't get why your mad" "IM MAD CAUSE THERES ANOTHER ALPHA IN MY HOME MESSING WITH MY OMEGA." "What are you talking about soul what is an alpha and omega and what do you mean your omega and another alpha.". Soul then came over and put his head in my neck and took a deep breath. "Ok that's it I'm taking you to the doctor right now"

At the doctor's office I walk up to the front desk and say "Hi I think a which did something to my roommate" "ok we'll have a doctor right with you". Not even ten minutes late a doctor called him back. "Soul Eater" "I'm not going without you" soul said and looks at me "fine I don't want to fight".

We go back and the doctor says that soul is affected by magic that won't go away so the doctor gave me a book about what he's going through and he said the a lot of people have this problem which's that aren't caught do this quite often and the way soul acts around me I would appear to be an omega to Soul and since me and soul are together that means he and I are mates.

We go home and Soul pulls me to his room. Then he lays down on his bed and pulls me to lay with him he then cuddles up to me while I read about his new lifestyle. It's 1:00pm so I let him nap while I read.

I try to get up around 5:00pm to cook dinner but Soul pulls me back to lay down. "Soul I have to get and cook dinner. Ok." "Eh why would you need to get up sleep woman." "Soul no we have to get up and eat I need you to be as normal as possible for school tomorrow." "No I don't want to" I stop talking cause I got out of his grip so I walk to the kitchen to start dinner.

After dinner I got Soul to his room and then I went to my room and locked my door and went to bed.