Chapter 2 {A Promise To Not Come Back }

(mentioned of death)

Y/N's POV

'Where are they? I searched for like 1 or 2 hours... Gosh, are  they outside again? I hope they are not cause if yes then I'm in trouble

I continue to walk more deeper in this scary, cold and kinda safe forest. I personally don't know why, but I have a feeling that  this has more then just what it seems, it may look scary and it is cold, but I somehow still feel safe... Despite that I'm being  watched by someone, not like I can say that I'm sure of it, but maybe it's because I'm getting a bit more bad vibes from this whole thing.

'stop! I need to focus.'

I looked around, I was determined to find them and help them.

'come on, where are you? Still looking for you-oh gosh...'

My eyes widen, at the scenery infront of me.... There were two bodies, males look like students in my age... One smaller and nerdy, the other taller and more bad boy look.
'a-are they-'

I looked closer and it seems like they go straight into a trap, and they died because of it. Their faces are more pale, their eyes are open and whatever they saw make them scared, it's probably because they saw something, that might not be something you want to see when your alone. Slowly I started to shake, the more I looked.

"Who... Who would have done such a thing?..."

I kneeled infront of them and touched the bad boys neck.. Trying to find anything that says that they still life, that they still have hope.. But there was nothing. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before I opened them again.
'Rest in peace, even if you don't know me and I don't know you, I hoped you had a great life... And I don't believe you guys deserved it, even though you did go here with your own free will- wait.... What did they saw?'

My eyes widen more and my mouth slightly opened in realization.

'whatever they saw, might be still here... I knew I shouldn't have come with!'

I kept my position while looking around with my eyes. I didn't see anything so I sighed in relief before I felt someone coming closer from behind. Without thinking, I made a run for it.

'I'm devinitly going to die!
Ugh,and that's why I don't care about others! It's always you sacrifice for them and get left alone or they sacrifice for you and expect to get it back this instant.'

I blinked a few times trying not to get too much into thoughts and just continue running.

' Why did I even followed them when I had a bad feeling?! '

I run and jumped over a few trees that lays on the ground and continue to run, while I could weakly hear foot steps on trees and behind me.

' 2 vs. 1?? That's unfair!
Wait-.... Why am I worring  about how many it is, when the most important thing is that I don't die, neither by them or by the king when he finds out I was here?!'
I run more faster, feeling the strong  breeze against me, making  me slow down, while the footsteps comes closer, I wanted to give up before I saw the green line and my face light up. I took a breath and hold it, before running faster.
' I may look like an idiot, but I won't die!'