note

thank u for reading!! oh well, if you're interested in other svt fics and j i h a n fics, you may take a look at my other works!

sorry|jihan [completed!]
jeonghan is on his way to an event that will most likely only happen once in his life. he was happy he could get to attend—until he gets victimized in an illegal race involving top model hong jisoo.

fear|jihan;meanie [completed!]

jeonghan is a fallen angel who was chained to earth. jisoo, a rich heir, finds jeonghan—but jisoo can't help him, because he was blind from birth.

decolorize|meanie [completed!]

wonwoo is an art student dropout, who face paints for children in kiddie parties. at one party, the uncle of the celebrant, kim mingyu, asks for his service.

adore you | cheolsoo

a mediocre detective meets a mass murderer in a family reunion. who is, coincidentally, also a deity.

autumn|seventeen

how does one convince a war machine to hold a brush, and paint the beautiful scenery of peace?

[xu minghao centric]

flower day | jihan [completed!]

after all, he was just a guy who had an obsession with flowers.

hong jisoo's lullaby•jihan [completed!]

jeonghan gets tired in his first hectic day of residency. jeonghan decides to rest for a while—then jisoo finds him and offers him a lullaby.

seventeen guest house| seventeen [completed!]

chan, jihoon, wonwoo and jeonghan are runaways from the orphanage. to survive, they decide to go to 'seventeen guest house' to rob food and clothes, but they soon find out that the guest house wasn't as normal as they thought.
(ships: chancheol, jihan, meanie, soonhoon, verkwan, junhao)

waste away|jihan[completed!]

jisoo has one mission as a matchmaker: make yoon jeonghan fall in love.

he fails.

a toast to the groom|chancheol[completed!]

chan, seungcheol and joshua are the three guys who used to claw at each other for jeonghan's love. well, what happens if the two losers—namely chan and seungcheol—attend jeonghan and joshua's wedding?

tulips|junhao[completed oneshot!]

jun prepares to meet the love of his life after so many years.

back and forth| jihan [completed!]

a law student sends a random criminal a letter. his replies threw the law student off.

royalty|jihan[completed!]

the supposed-to-be-dead prince and heir of bellezia hitchhikes a ride from a confused photographer.

orphic| jihancheol [ completed!]

the god of beauty is ashamed of his own appearance, deciding to lock himself away from everyone until the end of time.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 • 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🎉