Fox

17th of January :

A rather strange thing occured today. I was sure I put the heat to 4 and a half but, when I checked on it since the room felt way too hot for me, it was turned to the maximum. I went downstairs and saw on the wall, the shadow of a fox. I blinked and the shadow disappeared, leaving some transparent and odor-less liquid.

30th of January :

Another strange thing. I was about to turn off my phone when I noticed that same odor-less transparent liquid on the screen and it suddenly shut off by itself. Two orange eyes suddenly appeared before me and disappeared with a feminine laughter. I also started to notice long strands of black hair appearing randomly around me. They can't be mine, my hair is brown and short. An invisible girl? But then, what about that fox? I need sleep.

5th of February :

I saw... I saw her! I saw her, I say! Around 11:00 pm! She was floating there, in the darkness of my room! She had the eyes and tail of a fox, long and silky black hair running down her shoulders and two orange eyes staring deeply into my soul... She stared at me for a good minute and disappeared into thin air after chuckling... ...Just who thell is that Fox Lady...? I'm afraid I'll never know... I propably won't be able to sleep tonight...