THE PRICE

"Denki, keep up!!" dabi yells while the two of then run to where Kei is staying "we need to get there before tomura"

"I know," Denki says while chasing the former villain "when we get there, what if he's already free?"

"Then we take izuku out of the kingdom and run, if we get the sultan's heir safe then the royal bloodline will be secured" Dabi explains, the duo turns the corner without missing a beat "if izuku has a child that child would be able to retake the throne after Tomura is old and weak"

"You're going to turn izuku into a baby incubator?!" Denki exclaims

"Pretty much"

"That's disgusting!!"

Dabi shakes his head "doesn't matter! if this doesn't work izuku will be taken away from the kingdom and he will get a woman pregnant and that child will be breed to take over the kingdom from Tomura"

"What about izuku's feelings?!" Denki shouts "and katsuki too"

"I'll force him. I. Don't. Care. This kingdom can't be taken over by Tomura"

"Force him?!"

"If you don't want it, then end Tomura"

They get to the large double doors. Dabi forces the two doors open and he and Denki walk in, Jin is tied to a chair in the middle of the room.

"Jin!" Dabi exclaims while going to untie the man

Jin shakes his head "don't worry about me, they have izuku!!"

.

.

.

The guards lead Katsuki out of the dungeon and outside to the gallows where a crowd of confused citizens and royals alike gather around to witness the execution of the sultan's murderer and the prince's fiancé. Little do they know that Izuku is being held against his will on the highest balcony by Kei, forcing him to watch as a noose is tied around Katsuki's neck.

Tomura hands izuku a piece of paper "Read this"

"No," izuku says.

Tomura slaps the man causing izuku to begin to shake "would you like to go back to your cell?"

"N-no, I'll read it," izuku says shakily. The green-haired prince walks to the balcony to address his subjects "K-katsuki Bakugou, y-you h-have been s-sentenced-"

"Stop stuttering boy," Tomura says harshly while tugging on the rope binding izuku's wrists.

Izuku takes a deep breath before continuing "Katsuki bakugou, you have been sentenced to death by hanging for treason and murder of the highest degree." Izuku pauses and looks back at his captures "for the murder of my father the sultan I sentence you to death, please continue with the execution"

Izuku backs away from the balcony as Tomura laughs "this is your fault for being a weak little boy that can't even save his fiancé, you're only good for a fuck" the villain grabs izuku's face and forces him to look up into his eyes "you're the most worthless person on the planet, and don't you forget it"

"Stop, please" izuku whimpers

"Kei, use your last wish to free me, now" Tomura orders.

Kei begins to rub the lap when a loud explosion goes off outside "stay here" Tomura says to Izuku while releasing him. Tomura heads outside onto the balcony leaving Izuku and Kei alone.

"Alright, let's get you out of here," Kei says while grabbing izuku's hand "don't worry about katsuki, the others have him handled. Everyone else is safe as well," izuku says nothing as Kei leads him out of the room "oh by the way. I'm Himiko, not Kei!!" Their face melts away to reveal Himiko toga in Kei's place "the real Kei is locked up"