Among us with corpse

"Hey corpse?"

Corpse talking to his stream: Umm... I don't really want to talk to them. I mean like they don't look like bad or judgmental people but my social anxiety is kicking in really hard guys. *cute giggle*

Corpse's chat:

HE IS GOING TO LOVE SYKKUNO

OMG SYKKUNO IS GOING TO GO CRAZY OVER YOU

I BET CORPSE IS GOING TO SIMP FOR SYKKUNO REALLY HARD!

 Sykkuno... Who is sykkuno?

Rae: "corpse?"

toast: "hello?"

Guys come on. You know I'm not going to reply anytime soon!

Sykkuno: "H-H-Hello corpse? How are you?"

Corpses eyes glisten, His heart beats harder than ever before.

"Who was that guys? that voice was so soothing"

Corpse finally unmutes himself ready to Talk to the owner of the relaxed voice

"Sykkuno?"

Everyone: "Why only address sykkuno"

"sykkuno?" corpse repeats

"Hi corpse"

"Looks like corpse is already picking sides. I like a challenge" Rae responds

*cute giggles*

"Oh trust me, He is like a gaming god. You do not want to mess with him in among us!" Jack says

Everyone starts laughing apart from Sykkuno who keeps silent. He has never felt anything like this before. "Snap out of it sykkuno!" He slaps himself so hard it could be heard on the discord call. Everyone continuous laughing except for corpse who instantly stops and panics.

"OMG SYKKNUO ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just feeling a little weird."

*cute corpse giggles* "We all have our days you know"

"Yeah I guess so."

Sykkuno rubs the back of his neck embarrassed of his foolish actions.

"You know, Your voice is really relaxing"

"Oh oh ok thanks I guess... You voice is nice too"

*cute giggles*

"Thanks, That's the first time that's what has come out of someone's mouth"

The round of among us begins. Corpse and sykkuno stick together the whole round.

41 rounds later...

"Ok guys. Thank you so much for all the love and support on the stream today! I really appreciate it. Anyways I will see you all next time. Bye Everyone!

The stream ends and sykkuno thinks about heading down to McDonalds to buy the 10 spicy chicken nuggets. He walks down to the closest one but soon realises that the queue is coming out of the door. He decides to turn around and head somewhere else. He soon gats a notification on his phone and has a look at it. It is rae talking about another video idea again. Sykkuno puts his phone away and keeps walking. He takes one step forward and walks into a pole, knocking himself out clean.

A few hours later sykkuno starts to come around. The smell of spice fills his nose. He is laying in a bed with an ice pack on his swollen head. He suddenly wakes up with a jolt

"Where am I?!"