𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔|𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

(I edited this again to finish the chapter yk)

"Kenma-kun~" Kuroo said in a smirk.

"Don't you dare kuro-kun." I replied to him with a glare.

"Has a crush~" He whispered to my ear which made me blush.

"I don't." I said to him trying to understand my feelings.

"You dooo~." He said in a smirk again.

"Just shut the fuck up." I say to him while blushing.

"HEY! YOU DON'T SPEAK LANGUAGE LIKE THAT IN MY WATCH!" He replied to my blunt response.

-

I got to the bathroom blushing unconstrained trying to process what in fucks sake I just did.

'Do I like Kenma-kun? I mean we just met last week, how could I possibly like a guy I just met LAST week.'

-

"Hey Yachi-chan and Shimizu-senpai, what's with the commotion here?"

"It's something about Kozume-san and Kuroo-san, I also didn't see you come back" Kiyoko asked me.

"Well just now when I heard the shouting." I reply to her.

"Guysssss~ can we go home now, it's kinda late and the train leaves in 10 minutes." Hinata bragged.

"He's right we should get going the next train is not in another 30 minutes." I commented.

"Why did we come here this late anyway? We could've hangout more." Kuroo said in a disappointed voice.

"Well there always a next time for everything. Though hate to break it to you we gotta leave now." I say to Kuroo straight forwardly.

"No need to be such a downer. But we'll hangout again right?" He replies with a smile.

"Sure thing." I scoffed and we waved goodbye until I felt someone hold my arm to my surprise I turn around to see Kenma.

"You don't have anything to do tomorrow Sunday right?" He asked me.

"No, clear schedule, maybe something comes up, probably not though." I answer to him.

"Can we play games at my place? I mean if you want..." He asks me.

"Yeah sure just text me where and when. But I really got to catch up to them see you Kenma-kun!!" I said running away.

-

"Your really fast you know that right?" Kageyama asks me.

"I was a former setter, so I guess.." I say to him.

"Why'd you stop anyways?" Nishinoya asked me.

"I didn't apply volleyball club as a first year in high school, because I thought that it would interfere with my studies" I said while we went to sit in the train I sat between Hinata and Nishinoya.

- A flashback

Before, way back into my childhood I always had a passion in volleyball.

Most of the time I spent my time playing volleyball, I never had a lot of friends and people would constantly bully me.

It hurt me, my past was very miserable..

Got pushed..

'Hahah! What a loser!'

And constantly, verbally bullied.

'Your just a fat ugly pig with no friends loserr!'

It put my self confidence down a lot.

Not that I can do anything about it.
-

"This is my stop! See you guys!" I stepped outside the train, the coldness of the world welcomed me. Shivering I walked home trying to shake the thoughts out of my head, cuz' after all its all in the past isn't it..?