~ ✰𝑇𝑊𝑂✰~

~𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾~

11-year-old Draco and Cassie were sitting in an empty compartment on their way to Hogwarts when a blonde girl came in.

"Can I sit here, I couldn't found another compartment?" The 11-year-old blonde girl asked them.

"Yeah, sure have a sit!" Cassie exclaimed. "What is your name?" Cassie asked her.

"Oh, I am iris... Iris Phillips." Iris told them.

"So... What house do you think you are going to be in?" Draco finally spoke.

"My whole family has been in Slytherin for years, so I don't have a choice," Iris says while shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh, our whole family-" Cassie was cut off due to three more people coming into the compartment. It was two boys and one girl.

The girl had very short black hair that almost reaches a little under her ears, and she also had dark brown eyes and one of the boys was tall with dark brown hair that is cut neatly, while the other one was tall, dark-skinned with brown eyes.

"Oh I am sorry to interrupt but can we sit here, the other compartment are full..." asked the dark-skinned boy.

"Yeah," Draco said while nodding his head.

All three of them sat down in front of Draco and Cassie.

"I am Blaise Zabini." He introduced himself, then pointed to the boy that was sitting on his left. "That is Theodore Nott." Then point to the dark-haired girl, "and that is Pansy Parkinson."

They all said hi to each other, then Cassie went to go introduce Draco, Iris, and herself. "I am Cassie Robertson, and this is Draco Malfoy and that is Iris Phillips."

"So what house are you expecting to be?" Iris asked everyone.

"Cassie and I whole family has been in Slytherin, and our families will dishonor us if I am not in Slytherin," Draco told them.

"My family too!" Pansy said eagerly.

"So everyone's family has been in Slytherin?" Cassie asked, Cassie could hear an echo of "yep" or "pretty much". 

"Well, I hope that we are all in Slytherin, cause I have a good feeling we are going to be good friends!" Cassie told everyone excitedly.

~𝐸𝑁𝐷 OF FLASHBACK~

𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙴

When you meet someone for the first time, right there is when you make a decision if you want to be friends with that person. At the moment you might have made the right decision or not, but you never know until something challenges your friendship.

A true friend doesn't hurt you, they are happy for you no matter what. When you don't have a true friend, there are not there with me. They might be physically there but mentally they are not.

A friend can be an abstract concept because like I said, they can be there physically and they might be faking the friendship and that hurts more than when they tell you that they don't want to be friends anymore. Because in the long term, that friendship is going to cause you some pain.

I want you to know that "everybody isn't your friend, just because they hang out with you and laugh with you doesn't mean they are friends. People pretend well. At the end of the day, real situations expose fake people."

A real friend wouldn't take your vulnerability and use it to hurt you, no they wouldn't do that. You know what would they do, what they would do is try to help you in vulnerable states and they will try everything in their power to help you.

Because if they care about you, they wouldn't damage you, they wouldn't make you feel that you aren't your best, they shouldn't be jealous of you. They would be happy for you. They would be there if you made a mistake, so they can help you recover from it. They wouldn't betray your trust if they are our real friends.

But that the end of the day, you have to remember that Some People Are Meant To Be Temporary.  Even if they have been with you, your whole life, or just for a couple of years, you will end up noticing that they are a temporary figure in your life; even if you want them in your life so badly.

************************************************
I hope you enjoyed it
Please tell me if there are some mistakes so I can fix it!

A/N: I tried to write this last night but fell asleep halfway through! So I finished during my online classes...