Justice League of Amazons: Xenomorph ch.3

Inside the Watchtower in one of the many rooms, Diana can be seen sleeping peacefully, with a smile together with her Xenomorph lover.

Diana begins to wake up after the most incredible night of her life and the first thing she sees is her lover who is sleeping on her breasts, making her smile happily pushing him deeper to her chest.

Soon the xenomorph wakes up and when he sees Diana, his tail begins to wag excitedly, but then he uses his mental powers to explain the mating process.

Diana: I understand my love, our son will need a mate and you don't have to worry, i promise i will find one for him.

She gives him a loving kiss, then goes to the bathroom to shower and change in her armor, while the Xenomorph waits for her, sitting on the bed with the egg in his arms.

It didn't take long and soon Diana exited the bathroom wearing her incredible sexy armor, making the Xenomorph stare at her in lust.

Diana: See something you like my love?

Diana goes to him and takes the egg in her arms giving it a warm embrace.

Diana: You can have this body tonight, but first i need to find a mate for our son.

Suddenly, Diana's earpiece began to ring and she quickly took it from her desk, putting it in her ear, then answered the call.

Diana: Yes, who is it?

Hawkgirl: Diana, it's me Hawkgirl, there is an emergency situation in Metropolis and Supergirl needs your help.

Diana: But there isn't anyone here to take my place for monitor duty.

Hawkgirl: Don't worry, i'll take your place, because i'm already on my way to the meeting point and i don't have any more emergencies to resolve.

Diana then looks at the egg in her arms and then smiles because she found the perfect mate for her son.

Diana: Very well, i'm on my way.

She ends the call with Hawkgirl, then puts the egg in her bed and pulls her mate in a heated kiss before she separates.

Diana: I'm sorry my love, i have to leave now, but i will return tonight to continue our fun and i have found the perfect mate for our son.

After one last kiss with her mate, she left her room with the egg and she quickly hides it in Hawkgirl's room under her bed, then left the Watchtower with the Javelin.