☾19 -2

•warning very shit smut alert•

you ended up straddling him, kissing him with pure lust and love.

he ripped your shirt off and you did the same, breaking the kiss for a bit, giving him to chance to gently lay you on the bed so he was now on top.

he started kissing down your neck, making you moan immediately.

at first all he did was kiss your neck, but then he started biting down on it a little making your lady area throb.

your hands found their way to the back of his head, lightly pulling at his hair as he sucked on your sweet spot.

he moaned into your neck, as he felt your hands feeling his abs.

he looked up at you, and kissed you once again, and whilst he was his hands ran up and down the sides of your stomach, finding their way to the back of your bra strap.

as he unclipped your bra, and pulled it off, you started feeling a little self conscious and tried to cover your self up.

"y/n, you know your beautiful right? theres no need for you to cover your self babe. i love you just the way you are"

you blushed as he said that, and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down into a kiss once more.

jack slowly started to pull your shorts down, throwing them somewhere in the room.

soon after his tracksuits came off leaving both of you only in your underwear.

"i will be gentle babe, okay?"

"okay"

he got a condom out of no where, and pulled his boxers off.

dayam was he big.

as jack was putting on the condom you decided to take your knickers off as you were waiting.

"gosh your beautiful", he said whilst looking at you.

"thank you", you blushed.

he positioned himself at your entrance, "ready?"

"ready."

"maybe ready can be our 'always'"

(ayee tfios🙌)

you laughed "shut up jack"

he laughed as well.

"i haven't got all day you know?", you said to jack.

"sorry baaaabe, I'm only going to go in a little bit okay?"

you nodded and soon after he pushed himself into you, just a little bit as he said.

you immediately felt pain, but nevertheless you told jack to go in deeper.

he slowly moved in deeper, moaning as he felt you around him.

jack let you adjust to his size before slowly thrusting into you.

eventually the pain went away and all you felt was pleasure.

"fa-faster jack", you moaned.

he started going faster and deeper, both of you were a moaning mess.

he suddenly hit a spot which made you scream out his name.

"JACKKK OH-OHH MY GOD RIGHT THERE"

he groaned "fuck baby your so tight"

you started clawing at his back, making him moan your name so load the neighbours probably heard him.

he positioned one of your legs on his shoulder, and thrusted into you as hard as he could.

this new position made him go more deeper into you, making you feel every inch of him.

you moaned as he hit your g-spot.

"ff-fuuuckkkkk"

you have never felt so good in your life.

"jack i-im about to c-cum"

he nodded and kissed your lips.

"me too baby"

as you both reached your highs, jacks sweaty body laid on top yours.

"y/n?"

"yes jack?"

"i love you"

"i love you too"

you both cuddled and fell asleep in each others warm arms.

the end.

A/N - this was probably the worst smut ever, it was my first one ever so yeh😂.