Chapter 2. Ouch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Alright! I'm all fired up now!"

~

"Still not fighting without your magic, huh."

"So what, I'll still beat you without it."

"Huh, the girl thinks that she can beat me."

The girl then ran to the guy and kicked him in the stomach. He then mumbled something and he hit her in the stomach. Ow.

"Ugh, this is getting boring."

The girl then hit him making him fall, and the next thing you knew he was unconscious.

'Tch'

The girl then ran out of the house and saw her guilmates fighting the last bandit, or should I say a Dark Mage.

They had discovered that the bandits were actually Dark Mages. But they still didn't find out the reason why they were fighting, or what they had in mind. In fact the whole job was weird. The person who sent the job was very suspicious, and didn't tell them the reason why they had to fight the bandits. Of course, bandits are bad people, I guess, but had they done? What was the reason for the job?

Well after that the last guy was down.

They all sighed in relief.

"Damn, that took longer than expected."

"No swearing."

"Yeah, especially with super creepy healer." Natsu said while shivering.

"And than guy with the big hammer."

"Or the gravity manipulator."

"Tch, in anycase we're done, let's go get the jewels and-"

"Oh no you don't." The dark mage that they thought was unconscious just got up.

"Shit, I thought we knocked him out."

"You aren't going anywhere. Except for you." He then pointed at the (h/c) girl.

"Huh?"

The dark mage then mumbled something and a magic circle appeared under her feet.

"Yo guys the hell's happening?"