(Chapter 1) Just a Normal Day...

Hi! Author here. This story is a fanfic of Re:Zero, which is not own by me, and the characters are also not owned by me. Enjoy!

Today's just another boring day. Sigh. Subaru said as he looked up at that familiar ceiling. He was inside of
Roswaals mansion. I think we already know that the words "Another boring day" was just a lie to Subaru. He gets dressed in his usual butler outfit, and starts to head into the hallway. Andddd THIS ONE! Subaru yells as he opens a door. It is no longer a surprise to Betty anymore, but it is still annoying! Beatrice said as she glared at him with eyes that can cut through steel. Good morning Beaco! Subaru said, but got interrupted by Beatrice sending him flying out the window, and landed face down on the garden bed. SHIT THAT HURT Subaru yelled out. Still lively as ever, huh? Subaru looked up at the sweet, charming voice, as he see's what he can only describe at the time as "perfection" O-o-oh hey Emilia! Subaru says while having a flushed look on his face. Good morning Subaru. Emilia said. They both laugh off this awkward moment.

*Timeskip*

3 ,2, 1... VICTORY! Subaru yelled out in the lawn of the mansion. After that awkward exchange earlier that day, seeing as he was already outside, he decided to do his daily radio calisthenics and yes, in his servant outfit. After his calisthenics, he went back inside, and was greeted by a blue haired maid Good Morning Subaru!~ Rem said in her usual, cheery voice, as she just saw her beloved. Good morning Rem~ Subaru said lazily, as he was a bit famished from not eating breakfast. Are you feeling hungry Subaru? Rem said to the young man Oh I am STARVING Subaru said as he looks at her with a starving expression on his face In fact, I think I could eat a whole horse! *Now real quick note from me, I don't remember if they have horses on their world, so I'm going to assume not.* A horse? What's that? Rem asked curiously Well a horse is a animal from my homeland that we ride on, kind of like the ground dragon's here. Subaru explained. Why do you not just use ground dragon's instead of these "horses"? Rem asked. Well I guess you can say that we don't have any. Subaru said. Now let's go eat! Subaru exclaimed. After eating breakfast, everyone went to their schedule, Emilia studying, Subaru and the maids working on the mansion, Betty reading books, but there was something, no someone doing something shady...

Hmmmmmm... Ja~pan, quite innnnnnter~resting A clown said, or quite someone who had makeup looking like a clown. Roswaal was reading books in his study and came across this book called "Japan". Roswaal picked this book up and started to read it, his curiosity piqued. This book was supposingly left by an anonymous author. Roswaal face changed every so often, most of the time with a look of surprise on his face. Hmmmm I have an i~deaa Roswaal said with a smirk on his face. Monke see, Monke do. Monke piss all over you *Sorry I really had no idea what to do for this part, it's supposed to be a spell, so sorry again*

The ground around everyone trembled, and everyone stopped what they were doing for a second. What the hell is happening?!?! Subaru yelled and all of a sudden, the very fiber of being broke apart like ice

 What the hell is happening?!?! Subaru yelled and all of a sudden, the very fiber of being broke apart like ice

*Like this*
WOAHHHH WHAT THE HELLLLL Subaru yelled a final time, until getting sucked into a portal.
Along with everyone else.
All of a sudden, he looked around and saw neo signs in japanese, and saw people walking around, laughing while conversing. He knew it. He was back in Tokyo, Japan.
Well isn't this quite the predicament...

Andddd just like that, I finished the first chapter. Sorry if it's short, I'll be posting another chapter shortly if I can. Please tell me if you enjoy this series!