i remember!

I woke up from my sleep and it was just a dream! Oh wait it wasn't, and I'm glad because I turn to my side and find Thomas lying next to me. Holy-
"Y/n? Oh sorry you have to sleep with me there's no other rooms, and I didn't want you sleeping in the pit so..." he said to me half asleep.
"Oh no it's fine don't worry 😉." He just looked at me weirdly and walked off. Dude what the heck?
I got up and stretched and as I followed him he was taking his shirt off which revealed his toned abs. Yum.

We made our way outside and everyone was gathered in the council meeting area. A boy named Newt called me over and asked, "So you and Thomas huh?" He looked at me then him.
"What- I um-" I just nudged him and laughed it off. I looked back at Thomas who was now looking at me. It seems like whenever I'm looking at him, he's already staring into my soul. Ugh how hot.

All of a sudden, we heard a loud screech and everyone screamed. Except for Thomas. Ah, my handsome Prince. He ran towards me. "We need to hide now, run!" He held onto my hand and we ran. There they were. The grievers. They were coming after us. I just held his hand and ran for my life. We found shelter and slammed the door shut.