Chapter 10

WARNING: this chapter has som uh fluff?? I don't know what it's called but This chapter might get a little uhh heat?

last chapter : "May I have this dance M'lady?" "Ofcourse"I giggle

Adrien's POV

I led her down the dance floor. One hand capture hers the other round her hips. Her hand on my shoulder. We swayed to the music. Everyone was looking at us. As soon as the song stopped. We heard the crowd clapping. We bowed and decided to spend some alone time. Mari led me to the castle gardens. I starred at the garden for sometime. It has fairy lights on the pillars. Varios types of flowers.The full moon shining bright in the sky. We sat on a bench "beautiful, isn't it?" Mari said "Not as beautiful as you purrincess" She groaned "can I call off the engagement?" "WHAT nonononono I'm sowwy princess. Pleaseee don't call it off. I want to mawwy youuuuuu"I cried"awww I'm just joking. Don't cry kitty. I want to marry you too" "yayyy" "you're so childish" she said giggling "haha talking of child. How many kids do you want to have?" I can see her cheeks really red "A-are you serious?" "Mariiii we're engaged. It's normal to talk about kids" "w-well I always wanted 3. I will name them Emma, Hudo and Louis" "*le gasps* Princess!!! that is my dream come true!! Then we will live with them. We will love them forever. And we will have a cat!!" "no a dog" "A cat" "A DOGG" "A CATT" " A hamster" "really?" "ya, A hamster it is" We laughed.

I looked down to see her. Her midnight har shines a shimery blue. Her blue bell eyes that reminds me of the ocean every time. Her soft plump pink lips...

can I kiss you? I thought. Then I realised I said that out loud. "I-i m-m-mean If you don-mphhh" I was cut of by her kiss. She was such a good kisser. The kiss at first was sweet, But then we needed more. The kiss was soo addicting. I put one hand behind her head, one around her hips. Her fingers tangled in my hair. we tilted our heads to deepen the kiss. My tongue swiped her bottom lip, asking for access. She obediently opend her mouth, I slid my tongue in there. We tasted each other (most likely a tongue fight :D) We broke away for air, then our lips locked again. We didn't care about the world around us. because now, it's just the two of us. We broke again this time my lips down her jawline, up and down her neck,  behind her ear and her collarbone. I found her sweet spot, I kissed it, licked it and captured the skin between my lips. I heard a soft moan from her "A-ad-drien w-what a-a-are y-you ah-d-doing. E-ev-very one w-ill s-see t-that" I smirked at her neck and whispered in her ear."I don't care, I will show averone thatyou are mine and only mine"I said deep and husky "okay kitty cat, save that for our honey moon!" she said and I pout "you lucky that this isn't really bad and I can cover it with makeup. If it's worse, No kisses or cuddles for the rest of the week!" "no princess I'm soo sorryyyyy. I'll help you cover it" I said with puppy eyes "ugh fine, You can come to my room" "yayyy"

Mari's POV

We went to my room to cover up my- Ahem Adrien's art work. I magically make the hickey dissappear *poof* jk jk , Make-up, I used make-up. We went to the party again. we walked to Chloe."Hey Chlo!" "hey mari congrats!!""thankyou I was wondering if- Are you okay chlo?" I stoped because chloe was starring at something. Me an Adrien followed her gaze to see...

"oh my god what does she want now!?!?!" Yes we saw Lie-la. She is so annoying, can't she just leave us alone?"Hey MariTRASH"She screemed loud enough for everyone to hear "For your information, my name is Marinette. And what do you want Lila?" "I can't believe your a princess. How much did you pay the country, only to fool us?.  someone trash like you doesn't deserve to be queen.It has to be someone that deserves the crown, LIKE ME NOT YOU. you're just a piece of trash that deserves to live by the streets. HA! you can't even walk properly! You don't even deserve adrien! I do because I'm beautiful, hot, rich and not a piece of trash! Nobody loves or likes you they just pity you! They never wanted you to be born! So do us a favour and go jump of a building or something!" Lila said smirking and grabbed my crown and put it on her head.

Everyone looked shocked except for me ofc. She insulted a royalty. She is gonna get it.

"*sigh* Oh Lila, lila, talking bad about a royal is stupid. You are just making a fool of yourself. it's kinda a bad thing ya know? What should we do about you? Maybe tell your parents about your behavior? or maybe lock you in a dungeon? Which do you prefer?"I said. She scoffs "As if my parents would believe you, MariBRAT!" i smirked "well lila I have evidence. you see, There are some cameras living us right now. And your parents might be watching it. If they didn't, God Lila, I have the whole world on my side. Aaannnd A video of the whole coronation party. And also" I grabbed my crown from her head and adjust it on mine "I don't think you deserve my crown" I said as I hear cheering around me. Lila was mad, really mad. She stomped away but to be captured by the royal guards. "take her to the airport, and fly her back to paris.~don't get too cozyyyy~" and they took her away.

_______________________________

muahahahaha lila is goneeee and I'm doing a wedding preperations next then the wedding and maybe the futureeeee. byeeeeee peepss.