00

Manic- (Adjective) is characterized by a sustained period of abnormally elevated or irritable mood, intense energy, racing thoughts, and other extreme and exaggerated behaviors. People can also experience psychosis, including hallucinations and delusions, which indicate a separation from reality.

 People can also experience psychosis, including hallucinations and delusions, which indicate a separation from reality

It is canon that Fred Weasley is the more chaotic brother between the twins. It is also canon that Fred Weasley dies at The Battle Of Hogwarts. But what if he never dies but his twin brother did. Although Fred survived he now carries the guilt of living while his brother is dead. He soon finds out that his brother was actually murdered by the one Death Eater his younger brother failed to kill on his journey to find the Horcrux.

This is an AU (Alternative Universe) story of Fred Weasley. This is also a trigger warning because this story will have a Dark Theme. It will deal with Depression, Anxiety and Suicidal thoughts. It will also have Strong Language and Violence. This book is my own interpretation on how I believe Fred would act if Geroge had died in The Battle Of Hogwarts. He will also be toxic, there will also be some mature scenes further down the story.

I hope to get the first chapter up by the end of January, as I am currently trying to balance life and school

I have made a trailer of the book that I have up on my TikTok and I have my account linked in my bio.

Much love Xx