SUMMER IS HERE!!!!

Like any other day hinata wakes up , showers , eats, say goodbye to his mother and sister and ZOOMS his away to his school ( GOTTA GO FAST👺). ' In the mall with him Imma have a ball with him " Sang hinata as he rode down the hill listening to the queen megan ( WE STAN A CULTURED BADDIE 😩🤚🏾) Once he got to the gym he hope off his bike and ran into the gym .
.
.
.
..
..
.
....
.
HINATA POV
I walked into the gym and saw no one , so I decided to get changed and start practicing on my own ( author-San : I am so lonely~~ I have nobody-    Hinata ; Girly... SHUT UP ITS MY TURN TO TALK 😃💅🏻      Author-San: I- dang ok ) I got out of the changing room and went to the court to practice my sets
* five minutes later *
I hear the door open and I see bakayama and my two senpais walking in
.
.
.
.
..
.
NOYA'S POV
As me Tanaka , and Kageyama walked into the gym thinking we're going to be first ( y'all thought wrong ) we open the gym doors to see all ball of sunshine practicing his sets .. " hey noya senpai " hinata said has he walked over to us . I started to blush at him calling me senpai it was too cute but I kept my blush hidden
..
.
..
.
.
TANAKA'S POV
Hinata walked up to us then greeted noya first . I don't know why but I feel some type of way
* Tanaka's mind * : why do I feel like this? It feels like angry or envy ..?
* out of his mind * I shrugged it of that's when hinata came up to say hello ....... " HEY TANAKA SENPAI " hinata said with an excited tone . I blushed at my underclassman action . " h-HEY HINATA " I  said back , he gave mea smile that could've blinded me ( author-San :That's why I wear sunglasses around hinata and people say I'm crazy   Tanaka : You are ... you're talking to yourself   Author-San : I feel attacked 🥲✋🏾)
.
.

.
..
.
.
KAGEYAMA'S POV
"BOKE HINATA BOKE  ' I yelled , "BAKA KAGEYAMA BAKA " Hinata said back annoyed . I blushed but hid it ( yes like the tsundere you are QwQ) We kept bickering until we just stopped because we wanted to practice ( tHe FrEaK dUo )
.
.
.
NO ONE'S POV
The four of them start to practice while the others slowing arrive one by one then two people would come in until everyone was there all you could hear in that gym was
" NICE ONE "
"SWOOSH "
" BAMM"
" NICE RECEIVE "
After like 30 minutes of practicing the bell rang for everyone to go to class . Everyone started to get there stuff together, saying good bye to everyone ( mostly just to hinata 😏 * cough * SIMPS *cough * )

TIMESKIP TO AFTERNOON PRACTICE ( I'm lazy and its late )
Everyone got to the gym and started practicing and hanging out . Tsukishima was being a salty b- ( author-San :NOPE no stay holy kids UwU. Hinata : you're one to talk ) Yams was standing beside tsukishima snickering , Noya and Tanaka are running around doing weird stuff , Daichi and Sugawara were chasing after the two boys to stop them , kageyama was fighting with tsukishima, Asahi was praying 🧎‍♂️, the forgotten trio was just watching all of the chaos happening while a certain sunshine was sitting on the bench reading Wattpad while listening to My Queen Megan ( As He should ✨💅🏾) After 1 minute takeda sensei walks through the door with kiyoko and Yachi. Takeda gathered them around for an announcement. " O k so we all know summer is in two days " he said  they all nodded, well since its almost summer break I want to inform you that all the volleyball teams have been invited to..
.
/
.
.
..
A/n
Hey guys YASSSS its a cliffhanger but you know  ye QwQ
What was takeda going to say ?
Is hinata going to be surrounded by simps?

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL- oops wrong thing
Also tell me if I should keep daichi and suga in the harem or make make them date ?