Part 1

Hello! My name is Elizabeth Swan and I am the adopted sister of Isabella (Bella) Swan. When I was little I was sent to an orphanage and I didn't know who my parents were or why they gave me up but as I got older I started to realize that my parents weren't going to get me from the orphanage. But that didn't stop me from wishing they would, and even if they didn't I was hoping someone would come and adopt me. But one day my wish came true, a beautiful woman with red hair, a little girl my age, and a tall man with a police attire walked in and looked around at all of us. The girls including myself were doing our chores and it looked a little something like this

And long story short they adopted me and at a young age I became a famous actor/singer so I traveled a lot. I have had my fair share of boyfriends in the past but none of them lasted, and the last boyfriend I had which I broke up with 4 months ago cheated on me and left me pregnant with his child. But surprisingly mom and her new husband Phil were not upset with me, they were (and still are) upset with Alex. They told me they weren't upset with me because me and Alex had been together for 2 years and they actually thought me and him would get engaged, funnily enough.. so did I. And even after I found out he was cheating on me I told him I was pregnant, and do you wanna know what he did after I told him? "Haha you slut" ...yep and it still hurts but I have decided that I am not going to get an abortion because even though this will be a constant reminder of what he said to me I am not going to mistreat this child or give the child up. My dad (Charlie) knows about what happened and is upset with Alex as well, but my family has agreed that it's better off for me to do online school because of my being pregnant and all. My mom and Bella have been a huge help and I am so thankful for them. Anyway that is all about me bye!