19) Sonilla: Recovery

Requested by NewYearsGirl

Futa: Sonic x Vanilla

Kinks: MILF (Mom I'd like to fuck), shotacon, alpha - beta - omega, Futinary, belly bulge, domfem

~~~

PoV: Sonic

  It was going smoothly until Eggman attacked me during my run. I was handling the fight just fine.

"You rodent!" He snapped and sent out a horde of badniks to battle me.

"Eggbreath!" I had destroyed about half his robots already, he just kept sending more, "Take this!"

  I kicked on his badnik into his egg mobile but he shot it before it could hit, "You think that's enough to stop me?"

"Damn it, I need to wrap this up- Augh!" I felt a strike to my side, "That's it!"

  I destroyed every last robot, ignoring the pain of my injury. If I being honest, I knew that if I sat down I wouldn't be getting back up again.

"I'LL BE BACK SONIC! I'LL BE BACK!" Eggman flew away and I leaned against a rock for a moment.

"Damn it..." I couldn't move my hand without bleeding out. I had to think of where to go, what was closest, "Vanilla..."

  I took off to her house, it was the closest one too me. When I arrived I was already beginning to feel faint. I rang the bell before my body collapsed on me.

PoV: Vanilla

DING! The doorbell rang as I was sewing.

"Coming~" I stopped and got up to get the door.

Thud.

"Oh, it must be a package," I heard something as I was about to open the door, "Hello? Chaos!"

  Sonic was collapsed at my door and injured. I picked him up and laid him down on the couch. I grabbed my medical emergency bag and pulled out the rubbing alcohol.

"This is going to hurt, please bare with it..." I started by cleaning his wound. Then I added stitches where needed and bandaged him, "Get some rest, I'm sure you fought hard."

---Next Morning ---

"Is Mr. Sonic going to alright Mama?" Cream asked as we both kept an eye on Sonic while he slept.

"He'll be just fine, why don't you go pick some flowers?" I sent Cream off to play so she didn't have to worry.

  Hours passed, and it wasn't until midday that Sonic started waking up.

"Where..." I heard him as I finished making lunch, "Tsk!"

"Sonic, you're awake," I picked up his plate and walked over to him.

"Vanilla? So I made it here... I was worried I'd pass out first," he winced as he tried to laugh.

"Shh, be careful. Nothing vital was hit, but you're still seriously injured," I used a second pillow to help him sit up.

"Thank you. It doesn't hurt so bad now," he was smiling, trying to play it off like it was nothing.

"You'll have to stay here for a few weeks, I'll be nursing and taking care of you until you're healed," I placed a blanket over him, "Its time to eat now. Ah~"

  He blushed but opened his mouth and let me feed him his lunch before falling back to sleep.

---