Just Read The Title

The date was January 19th, 2021. The Cool Stone modules were traveling to Riley Nilsson (Rocking Stone)'s house for their daily meeting. Once everyone got there, Riley welcomed them with open arms. Wilma Morales (Wise Stone) went in first, followed by Maddox Eczoilini (Majestic Stone), Donna Halinaizer (Dominant Stone), and finally Blythe (Burning Stone) and Liam (Lightning Stone) Wharton.

Rocking Stone: Morning, Wilma. Morning, Maddox. Morning, Donna. Morning, Blythe.

Burning Stone: Good morning, Riley.

Riley greeted Liam with a kiss on the cheek. Liam kissed her back.

Rocking Stone: Get inside. It's cold out here.

The meeting was running smoothly. Until Wilma had an announcement to make.

Wise Stone: It's my birthday today, along with Maddox, Donna, Blythe, and Liam. So, say how old you're going to be. I'll start and say 25.

Majestic Stone: I'll be 26.

Dominant Stone: Me? I'll be 24.

Lightning Stone: And Blythe and I will be 20.

Rocking Stone: Wow. That's great, guys. I almost forgot about your birthdays.

Wise Stone: And to celebrate this special occasion, Riley here made her famous cupcakes.

Rocking Stone: It's not really much. But hey, at least it's something.

She handed each of her friends one cupcake.

Burning Stone: Thanks, Riley!

Lightning Stone: We all know your birthday is not until March. We should do this again when it comes.

Rocking Stone: Alright.

And so, the Cool Stones Club continued with their meeting.

And that's all I got for this one-shot. Happy birthday, Cool Stone modules (except for Rocking Stone). I'll see you guys in the next story!