-25

3RD PERSON POV

"where is she !!!!" mia's mum burst out crying , "she's in coma now , we're trying our best to make miss mia in a good condition. We need just pray a lot for her" the doctor said and leaving. Jeunghee and soyeon helping mrs.lee to calm down. "where's sunwoo?? did he know this??" mrs lee ask them but she got silence answer from them , all mia's friends didn't dare to say anything. "did they were broke up?" mrs lee ask again. Soyeon slowly nodded. "its okay don't inform anything , i will tell the school's principal about it. You all just come to school normally ok kids?" she smile.

~~~~~~~~

Mia still on the bed with wires around her face.  Mrs lee feeling not well too since she saw her daughter like this. When will you wake up mia , i miss you so much daughter.

MIA'S POV

Where am i ?
Mum? where's she!
Soyeon jeunghee?
Sunwoo? hows his feeling now?
Dad? where are you!

I miss them , i miss all of them... included sunwoo.

Dad? I miss you so much dad , this is the time? is this the time that i'm gonna see you?

~~~~~~~~~~

(TOMORROW)

3RD PERSON POV

All mia's friends now walking to school with no expression on their faces. All of them were not in the mood to have a laughing smiley today , Haechan never felt like this he even mute today. Except sunwoo , he didn't know anything. What can their friends said is "he deserve to be sad" , they were angry at sunwoo that bcs of him mia doesnt smile like always.

(CLASSES)

Soyeon , jeunghee , jeno and eric come in their class together but no smile on their faces. They all mute , untill their classmate saw their expression. All of them put their head on the table and thinking about mia.. is mia awake already? .

"ok class please focus !" mr.kim said , The students including mia's friends and sunwoo look straight. "i have a big + sad news for us , so please listen carefully ok?" mr kim smile innocently. The students start whispering since they curious what mr kim will say. A long sigh from mr kim's mouth , "so our friends , Mia.." he starting but he doesn't know how to say , Yes he think that this just only accident things but for him its a big cases to tell everyone.

SUNWOO'S POV

Why is everyone looking sad ? soyeon?jeunghee?eric and jeno? why they look something bad happen and where is mia?! He keep thinking. Mr kim said theres a sad news that he will tell but why i look at Soyeon and the other doesn't bothered what mr kim said. Curious huh..

"so our friends , mia.." what? mia?? why?! , i keep looking at him but mr kim not saying anything. He sigh "so she got an a serious accident yesterday , the day when i heard she's screaming about but till now i still doesn't get any inform from the other , she still in coma , she doesn't wake up yet. So i think we as a her classmate should pray for her. Pray that she will get speedy recovery. Ok thats all you may go recess" mr kim walk away , all student quickly go to the canteen and me? leaving alone , i can't believe what mr.kim said , is it true ? I can't thinking now , its hard for me , a worrry comes. I get out the class and looking my friends , should i said my friends? they already hate me.

CANTEEN

I running to see where they are. And there is , all of them were not laughing anymore. I speed up to them , they saw me and quickly look away. "which hospital?!" i ask a quite loud. But they didn't respond it. "WHERE IS IT!!?" actually i was holding my tears to not fell down. "what will you do? she's not awake now ! you're not even care about her sunwoo ! go take care of jiso only!!" Jeunghee shout to me. I didn't say anything. Is that true? i'm not even care about mia? jiso? she just only my friend. I didn't know what to do , i just feel that jiso had a good hearted. I skipping school today , i dial Mia's number...

Hello?
Mrs lee?
Yes sunwoo
M-mia ... Which hospital? Not knowing that i'm crying now , i let my tears fell out. I miss her i swear i miss her.
Oh its xxxxxxxx please be safe son.
Ok mrs lee thank you so much!!

I quickly took a cab and go to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~

"Mrs lee....." I saw mia's mum infront of the room , "oh sunwoo.. how are you?" she weakly smile to me. "yeah i'm fine" i said "where is mia?!" i ask her , "she still not wake up , maybe she have a full of stress" she sigh. what did i do , this is all my fault. "how about you and mia? good?" she smile again.. "i-i don't know , i think we're b-broke up already" i smile and look down. "solve it if you love her , leave it if you have someone else. Sunwoo , mia never had a experience with boyfriend , she just a little girl life without dad , having mum but her mum not giving her 100% attention , bullied." she sigh and her tears start to fell. I wrap my arms around her shoulder , "i love her so much , i just did something bad things , i go out with another girl but i don't have any feelings to her it just i thought she was a good friend. I think its not since She mention about mia's dad" i smile. "Mrs lee?? you want to see mia?" doctor ask her , i want to see her too i miss her so much. "o-oh sunwoo you go first , you take care of her i want to go home first" mrs lee said.

~~~~~

As soon as i come in , i saw mia with a lot wires around her. I'm so sorry mia , i couldn't take care of you , i'm a bad boyfriend you know? A tears fell down on my cheeks. I slowly touch her hand , "i'm sorry mia , i love you so much please don't leave me" i put her hands on my face , why your hand even smells good.

I shocked bcs i saw her tears fell down. She's crying? why? what she dreamed about??. I held her hand softly , then "s-sunw..."

   ⋆┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

HELLO LOVELY !! mia... wake up lol (anyways please press the button vote and leave a comment <3)

        STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASK LOVELY☁️