Writer J

"Ruby Jane, come on out or else I'm going to break your door" Chu shouted from outside of my room.

That girl is my buddy. My best friend and my cousin, KIM JISOO. She always act like my mum, at times she's acting like a real older sister that I never had.
"Wait a sec, chu. Gonna go out after I wash my face." I said while fixing my bed.
"You better hurry, jenduek. You have a story to be submitted today. I don't want you to be in trouble. Come out after that and let's eat breakfast, I also need to submit my canvas." She said and left.

She is an architect from a big architectural firm in the city. And I, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim a romance writer with a hopeless romantic heart.

After I done doing my morning routine, I hurriedly come out cause I don't want to see a freak JISOO in the morning. 😁
I smiled after I see her how she dance while preparing the plates in the table.

"Good morning, Jen. How's your night?" She asked
"Good. I sleep early last night." I shortly answer
"No more bad dreams?" She ask worriedly.
"No more." I said and smile to reassure her that I didn't have a bad dreams last night.
She just smile and silently eat her food, I also silently eats with her.
After we eat I volunteered to wash the plates we used. I do the dishes while she takes a bath to prepare.
After I finish washing the plates my phone ring .. I smile after I see the caller name.. "J" and hurriedly pick it up.

"Hey, J. How are you?" I cheerfully ask J
"Stop calling me J, princess. Aren't you calling yourself or Jisoo's on that?" J said while laughing.
"What do you want me to call you then, John? Ew! It's not so you." I jokingly said to him.
" oh! Come on, Ruby Jane your rude! That's my name, that you loved. I miss you and how are you, princess? How's jisoo too?" He ask.

"We've been good. How are you and tita, there?" I asked
"We're good too. I've been missing you , princess. By the way, I'll be home next month and I want you and Jisoo to meet my fiancee. I'm sure you two gonna love her" he excitedly exclaimed.
"Don't be sure on that. Make us see her first." I jokingly answered him.
"Alright, princess. Just wait and see." He answered. We got talk a little bit more until Jisoo's done doing her thing and it's time for me to do mine.
We really are excited to meet our cousin John again and this so called fiancee, LALISA MANOBAN.