🌹Chapter 2🌹

Marcus: You're accepted congratulations!
Y/n: *happily* What?! Oh my gosh, I can't believe thank you!
Martinus: We're sorry Lorenna. You're a good dancer and we're sure you'll be accepted on any other audition.
Lorenna: Thank you. Congratulations y/n.
Y/n: Thank you. You're so awesome.
Lorenna: Same for you. *To Marcus and Martinus* Can I get a selfie please I'm your biggest fan!
Marcus: Of course! Come here. *took a selfie*
Lorenna: Thank you so much! Good luck on your tour.
Martinus: Thank you. Goodbye Lorenna.
Y/n: Bye *hugs her*
Coach: So Y/n you've been chosen.
Martinus: And that means you go to finals.
Coach: For finals, you need to learn a choreography which you can find on YouTube or you make one by yourself.
Marcus: We just want to see what else you can do.
Y/n: Of course I'll do my best. *starts smiling*
Marcus: Why are you smiling?
Y/n: *happily* I just can't believe that I met you that was my dream from when I was 11.

*Everyone starts laughing*

Coach: Can you learn choreography in 3 hours?
Y/n: Of course! I'll try to do my best.
Martinus: Well I think you don't need to do a lot because your dancing is the best I ever saw.
Y/n: Really?
Marcus: Yeah. But we also have other dancers so we'll see if you're the right decision.
Y/n: Ok.
Martinus: Good luck y/n.
Marcus: And congrats again.

*They hug y/n*

Y/n: *blushing* Omg we're hugging now!

*Everyone starts laughing*

Coach: You can practice in room 49.
Y/n: Ok. Bye.
Martinus: Bye.
Marcus: We'll call you when you'll have to show us your choreography.
Y/n: Ok. *leaves*

*Y/n comes in room 49.*

Y/n: Oh good I'm alone here. Let me see on which song should I do the choreography. *Thinks* I should do one on their song! I can do one on Girls! That's perfect! Let's do it!

*Y/n starts to do the choreography. Amelia is watching her*

Amelia: You're so good dancer.
Y/n: *stops the music* Oh um... Thank you.
Amelia: I'm sorry because of Emily. She thinks she's the best just because she's the leader of the team.
Y/n: Wait she's the leader?
Amelia: Yes.
Y/n: So that means... If I will be accepted into the team... I'll need to look and listen to her every day?
Amelia: Yes. But she's not as rude as she was to you. She just thinks she's the leader of everything.
Y/n: Oh. Why are you so friendly to me?
Amelia: I'm not Emily. And you don't look like a person which is rude to others.
Y/n: Well I'm totally not!
Amelia: And I saw you how fast you can get friends. I can't make friendships. I'm horrible at it.
Y/n: Of course you can! I'll help you get some friends later. I need to practice my choreography now.
Amelia: Can I watch you?
Y/n: Why not? I already need a coach *smiles*
Amelia: *smiles back* Well let's start then! Oh but Emily mustn't see me with you. She doesn't want me to be your friend.
Y/n: Oh. Anyway, let's start!

*Y/n and Amelia are practicing. After 1 hour, Marcus and Martinus come in. *

Martinus: Hi girls.
Marcus: You're next y/n so be prepared.
Amelia: We'll be there.
Martinus: I'm sure you will.

*Marcus and Martinus leave*

Amelia: Are you ready?
Y/n: *sigh* I think I am. But I don't know if I can make it.
Amelia: Are you serious? You're dancing is one of the best I ever saw. And the choreography is the best! And at least, you have support. *Shows on Lorenna which comes in studio*
Y/n: Lorenna! *hugs her*
Lorenna: Hi y/n! I'm sure you can beat Melissa.

*Remember: Melissa is Emily and Amelia's friend. She's the same as Emily (rude and she's doing as Emily says).*

Y/n: Melissa?!
Amelia: Yes she's in finals with you.
Lorenna: She's pretty good. I hope you have good choreography.
Amelia: Oh believe me. It's the best.