unexpected bump of events| chapter one

~ 5 years prior~

Alex got up yawning and she groaned she definitely didn't want to get up that morning but she had to for this family thing her mom planned for Maxine she rolled over to the other side of her bed and looked at the clock and it was still blurry she rubbed her eyes and her vision started to be normal and looked again it says 10:30 CRAP .

She got up quickly knowing she was going to be late for this thing even though she didn't care much for it she didn't want to get grounded she went to her closet and chuckled " well duh Alex you have magic" she got her wand from her nightstand and twirled it and on a quick flash she got changed into today clothes she looked over at her mirror " I always look good." She smiled at herself.

"  She smiled at herself

( her outfit)

She knew her mom would be downstairs and knows she hates magic sorta she walked out heading down the hall to the stairs and saw Justin " hey " Justin said hey back and walked downstairs she followed behind to the kitchen and saw her mom and Maxine and smiles slightly" hey mom I was wondering " she cut her off before she could finish." Can't talk right now sweetheart I'm about to take Maxine to the mall to shop for cute clothes " she nodded and pulled her phone out to text a friend and Looked back to and saw her mom and Maxine left and Justin chuckles " looks like someone isn't daddy or mommy little girl anymore " I rolled my eyes and walked over to the couch and sat down picked up the remote and watched tv she didn't have much to do .

A few hours passed and she heard the door open and saw her mom and Maxine walking in with bags she smiled and  got up and headed to her room she knew her mom was cooking a whole big dinner tonight and invited a couple of close people over to meet Maxine she sat in her vanity chair and sighed she started to feel weird though like a little nauseous she got up again and headed to her bathroom and felt like she was going to get sick she sat there for a couple of minutes till Harper came up and walked in and saw her " Alex are you okay?" She nodded and got up" yeah probably something I ate last night." Harper still was a little considered but let it go.

But Harper and her stayed in her room for a little awhile and watched tv in her room till dinner was done after a couple of hours finally her mom called up saying dinner was done Alex quickly got up with Harper and headed downstairs and sat down at the dinning table with her family and her some of her parents close friends her mom and Justin helped pass out plates with the food on them Alex was extra hungry though she was never This hungry she started to eat before everyone else did and her dad looked at her funny " sorry" he smiled " it ok " she slowed down a bit and her mom started to brag about Maxine and how she was just the cutest she thought in her head ok everyone knows no need to say it out loud she was kinda well this be honest she is tired of her mom Saying that.

After about maybe ten minutes she was done and she didn't want want to be at the table hearing Maxine stories she quickly got up" thank you mom for the dinner but I'm going out with mason" she smiles her dad looked at her kind of funny." You sure it ok to do that " I shrug and knew me and mason couldn't be together since she might quit the competition again and I nodded but I had other plans I got up and walked to the front door grabbed my purse and headed out to find the nearest pharmacy and luckily she knew one close one she didn't have to walk far she started walking down the new york streets .

She watching everyone pass by her but for her it feels like the world just slowed down but no one really knew why she going to the pharmacy well after a small huge fight with her parents about babying maxine she went out to find mason and well they had a long talk and one thing led to another and boom they started kissing and things led to another and well she a little late on her period and she been feeling sick she didn't think of it at first but what if she pregnant she couldn't imagine raising a baby at her age especially when the baby will have special powers and might be half wolf .

she thought well is it possible for a werewolf and a wizard have a baby well duh if her parents had one then she probably could have one she thought dumb question she was just scared and she watched every mother who walked by with their kids and thought maybe that going to be me soon she also had a bad thought what going to happen when the wizard world finds out and what will happen to her or even the baby? She wasn't trying to think about that right now till she actually finds out the truth if she actually pregnant or not she finally got to the pharmacy and walked in and she didn't want people to see what she was doing there she never had care what people thought and she still that way but not with this topic.

She walked to each aisle till she finds the right one and she finally got there she took a big breath and walked over to them quickly she couldn't figure out which one she needed I mean they all are pregnancy test but she didn'tknow how accurate they were she grabbed the clear blue one and saw one of her classmates passing her aisle thank god she didn't notice me she walked over to the cash register and got the money out of her wallet and hung her head low and gave the lady the money when she rang it up she smiles slightly " it will be ok " I looked up and smiled at her I thought it was sweet she said that I nodded and she asked if I needed a bag I shook my head no and picked the pregnancy test back up and headed out back home now she thinking how will she get passed her parents but she would think of something.

She finally back to her apartment before night time and she opens her door and went up to her front door and walked in and saw it was just Justin and Harper and her mom and dad cleaning up she shut the door before her mom asked " how was your day with mason." I smiled and didn't want to act nervous " um good nothing weird happened." Harper could sense something was up and they smiled and went back to cleaning I quickly walked past the kitchen up the stairs to my room and closed the door and walked to my bathroom and took the pregnancy test out of my purse opened them and read the instructions even though it doesn't take a wiz to figure it out she wanted to make sure she doesn't mess up like she thought two lines pregnant one line not pregnant and she took the test and layed it upside down on the sink and was waiting till she heard the knock on her bedroom door.

She called out" who is it?" She thought it might have been her brother Justin or her dad or mom but then Harper walked in and to the bathroom and she totally spaced and forgot the pregnancy test was there so she moved up a little blocking it and smiled Harper looked at her" got anything to say or hide??" I shook my head and chuckled a little" me, no way I'm good." She knew me like the back of my hand she knew something was up" look if your still upset about maxine i can always talk to your parents" i smiled and shook my  head"alex i know something up and other then mason you been upset with your parents" well harper " she had to think of something fast"well harper your right" she knew the five minutes were up and she needed to look at the test" and you can go talk to them for me" she smiled " well im glad im a good friend and figured it out i will go talk to them right now' i nodded and started to shoo her away ' ok you go do that now" harper finally left and she went back to the bathroom shut the door and grabbed it and it took all her might but she flipped  she saw two faint lines her head was spinning all these emotions she has never felt before she was scared that her parents would disown her even though she thinks they won't do that.

what if they wizard counsel does something she had all these bad thoughts passing through her brain she couldn't think of the positives of this situation even though lots people think this won't be a positive thing having a baby in high school she agreed but she knew she could push through and do it she was scared what mason would do, would he be mad at her? hate her for getting pregnant? would he  even be there ? she still hurt over the juliet thing she had all these thoughts and worries she forgot that she still in the real world and this isn't a dream she slid down the floor just looking at it till she heard a knock on her door and she quickly hid it and was scared she would accidently would slip it out.