↳ 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲

i walk into the main corridor of our castle looking for one of the maids, i come across my favorite maid Ashanti

"good evening your majesty." she curtsied and looks back up at me.

"what brings you to this side of the castle?" she asks.

"i'm looking for my husband, have you seen him? he told me to come find him around this time today." i ask.

suddenly her face flushes a bright red color under her flawless caramel skin.

"erm- right this w-way your majesty." she says taking me to where i assume he is.

'why is she acting so weirdly?' i ask myself soon brushing it off.

we finally reach a big black door with a lock that needs a key. i grab my personal key set i have that opens all the doors in the entire castle.

when i insert the key the door rejects it, not allowing me to unlock the door. 'that's odd' i thought to myself.

"your majesty, his greatness wants you to wait for him here. he should be here shortly, just be patient." she says before scurrying off to whatever duties she has yet to do for the rest of the night.

"he wants me to wait?" i think aloud.

i look at this door wondering why i have never seen it before. i mean i've explored this palace so many times out of boredom yet i've never seen this peculiar door.

the designs on this door are elegant yet so intricate. i drag my finger tips through the imprints on the door as i beg closer and closer to the door knob i see a familiar hand latch onto my own.

his gorgeous burned skin grazed my (skin color) hand catching me off my guard. i gasp as i feel his soft yet rough hand pull me against his chest.

"hello gorgeous." he says in his natural sultry tone leaning down to kiss my forehead head.

once his lips make contact with my skin it awakens the resting butterflies in my stomach.

i look up to see his luminous blue eyes lock with my own.