Mermaid v.s. Merman"

Prologue:

(This is a fanfic for Fairy Tail and I am kind of nervous but the plot is...) Mermaids and mermen are enemies. In this story the guilds are spilt to the two kingdoms(Artania and Finarc). The mermaids went into one kingdom and the mermen in the other. The kingdoms created borders between the lands and taught their subjects never to cross over or even go to the border. If done they would be thrown into the dungoens for the rest of their lives. This story begins hundreds of years later when a group of mermaids wonder to close to the border and meet some unlikely people.
Lucy's POV
"Good morning" I say as I swim into the classroom.

"Lu-chan" Levy yells as she swims over to give me a hug. Levy's messy blue hair was tied down by a bandana and her bright orange tail glowed in the sunlight coming from above the waves. I looked at the little mermaid who hugged me. She was my best friend ever since we were kids, and I would never let anything happen to her.

"Lu-chan did you know there is a new student" she said as she released me from her hug.

"Really? Well where is she" I said. It's always a girl no matter what there are no mermen...though I wish I could... Lucy was interrupted in the middle of her thought by a mermaid sitting at a desk staring out the window. Her tail was the color of snow at the evening when the snow catches the sunset. Her hair was a dulled brown and yet it suited her frame. It was long about down to her waste and lose. It floated softly in the water. Levy started to stare at me until I noticed she was.

"What is going on do you two know each other" she said looking at the girl.

"No nothing it's just like...um... I don't know. She seems so different" I answered. Levy began to stare at her too. Until the girl turned and noticed us staring. We turned away as she got up. Then she swam over to us

"Hi, my name is Addalynn" she said with a smile. Then she held out her hand....
Natsu's POV

"Ahh.. Another boring day" I say as I slump into my chair.

"Well, I could have understood you if you weren't such a moron" says Gray with an evil smirk.

"Shut it Ice Princess" I say back as I begin to stare out the window.

"Hey has Mod showed up yet" Gray asked looking at the door.

"Don't worry striper, he said he was going to be late" I say back. I look at him. His dark blue hair made him look kinda handsome. His tail faded to light blue and on his left shoulder what seemed to be ice showing and also across his stomach. Then I started to stare at my tail. It faded from orange to a dull red. Across my chest was a flame pattern that came up my neck then across my left eye. My pink hair didn't help I jest felt like a creep. I started to stare at the ceiling.

"What's up, Natsu" I turned to see my best friend swimming up to me.

"Well look who showed up" I stood up and shook Mod's hand. Mod has pitch black hair that bangs into face. His tail is pitch black as well but has a swirl design that is dark purple. It goes up his back goes onto his neck and then above his right eyebrow. He releases my hand then swims over to Gray. Then gets him in a choke.

"Look who it is. Ice princess" Mod says. I burst into laughter at the sight of Gray trying to get out of his grip then the door opens...
Chapter2 Coming Soon