The Stupid Plan

Natsu's POV:
As I watched the mermaid stare at the ground I heard something. It sounded like swimming and it was getting closer. I gestered for people to hide the and they did. But Jellal couldn't find a hiding place and then the red head dragged him into a hole. I was the only one left. I quickly grabbed um.. Lucy's arm and hid in a small hole in the coral reef. I noticed we could barely fit so I pulled her closer to my body. I looked out a small crack and saw two imperial soldiers. My eyes widened as they began to check the reefs. I looked to see a merman swimming out of a hole and off torwards home. The soldiers chased after him. I popped out of my hole looking to find everyone else out as well. I ducked back into the hole and grabbed Lucy in a bridal hold. Her face turned bright red. I swam up and out of the reef and smiled at the pink faced mermaid. She frowned. I let her down and started to look at the direction that the merman had went. I looked around and knew the merman.
"Where's Mod" Gray asked looking around. I looked down at the sand.
"What you missed me" I heard Mod say from behind me. I turned to see him smiling behind me. I cliched my fist and punched him in the face.
"Ow, sorry Natsu" he said grabbing his cheek. I looked at him.
"You could have gotten yourself killed" I yelled at him. He swam over to me and grabbed my shoulder.
"It would have been me or all of us" he said to me. He then smiled and I smiled back. He punched my shoulder. I turned to a noise to find the soldiers swimming back towards us. They didn't seem to see us so I pointed and then we all hid again. I swam with Lucy into another hole in the reef. This one was smaller so I had her laying on top of my chest. Her face had changed to an even deeper red than before. I then looked over to find a large hole. I jumped back in fear. Damn it I thought it's an eel home. I backed into the other side Lucy had noticed and tightly wrapped her arms around my body. I looked at her who had buried her face in my bare chest. I wrapped my arms around her. I turned to find the eel sitting in the mouth of the hole. It was looking as if ready to strike. I held her closer as I felt tears of fear softing landing on my chest. It retratched and then opened its mouth and hissed. I braced for impacted. I turned to my side using my body as a shield to protect the mermaid. It threw itself at me and bit into my flesh making me bleed into the area around us. She looked up at the cloud of blood. I felt dizzy as the water around us got redder. I then didnt remember what was going on but the last thing I remember was Lucy screaming.
"Natsu"...
(A/n cliffhanger I'm awesome) :) (and I'm not going to be able to update this for a while so bye bye.)