Chapter 8- Klous

My little girl is all grown up.

I watched as she talked and interacted with these people, and I couldn't help but feel happy. Odd, don't you think? That I, Niklous Mikaelson, can be happy? I certainly think so.

"Your daughter is amazing." Mrs. Weasley said as she sat down next to me. "I'm well aware of who you are and what you've done, Mr. Mikaelson. But Hope, she taught me there is more to a person then the stories we hear."

I smiled slightly. "I can't take all the credit. Her mother raised her when I couldn't be there. If anything, it's her mother and a friend of mine, that taught me I could be better. Even though my brother was constantly reminding me that I could be."

She laughed and nodded. "When I first met Hope—she was distant, but polite. And as she started to open up to us, we were ecstatic to meet the kind and sweet girl she was. Is, mind you. And when she started dating George, I had never seen her smile so bright in the time I had known her. But I could always hear her tossing and turning in the night. Scared me half to death when I saw her the next morning. Everything made sense when she told us who she really was." Mrs. Weasley explained.

I nodded grimly. "Yes. Well when she was born, it was violent. It's how her mother became a hybrid. Then our crazy Aunt came to town. She's had a crazy life so far. But I'm glad she met all of you. You gave her a spark she lost when Haley died. So thank you."

"Dad, stop thanking them. It's weird!" Hope called from the end of the table.

I laughed and smiled. "Sorry Love, can't help it. And you know I'm right."

She huffed and rolled her eyes, but nodded anyways. Then she smirked. "I also know of a certain boarding school founder that's not too far away from here. I'm sure she would love to see you again."

I froze. No way. I watched my own cheeky grin spread on my daughters face. I pulled my phone out and pulled up Caroline's number. I stood and walked into another room, before hitting dial.

"Hello?"

The air left my lungs as I heard her voice. I ran my hand over my mouth, trying to think of something to say. Blank. My mind was blank.

"Hello? If your not going to say anything I'm gonna hang up."

"Caroline."
"Klous? What? How?"
"Hope brought me, Haley, and Elijah back. She told me you were nearby and I wanted to check in."
"Wow. That's—incredible. Um, yeah. I can meet. There is a bar not too far away from where I'm at. Where are you exactly?"

"This odd tea shop in London. I'm near the Oriole Bar, can we meet there?" I asked, trying to sound as casual as possible. But I don't do casual.

"Yep. I'm on my way." She hung up after that.

I pulled my phone away from my ear and a big smile bloomed on my face. Then out of no where a loud voice shouts.
"Yeah Dad!!! It's about time!!"

I laughed and walked back inside.