(6)THOMAS DON'T...

As me and Michael started rushing Thomas kept yelling at us."I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE FUCKING MY SISTER!"
"Thomas calm down..."Mia tried to calm him down.
"I CANT CALM DOWN HE WANTED A CHANCE TO BE A PART OF THE HYPE HOUSE. I GAVE HIM A CHANCE AND HE RUINS IT BY FUCKING MY SISTER!" he yells.
I opened the door. Thomas was about to beat Michael's ass but I tried to stop him. Michael ran downstairs so Thomas couldn't kill him. Thomas quickly followed behind him.
"GET OUT! I DON'T WANT YOU BACK HERE!" Thomas yelled at him.
"Thomas please don't do that!" I cried.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU RIGHT NOW!" He yelled back at me. Michael was leaving the house. I went outside to go stop him.
"Elizabeth don't things are going to be much worse!" Nick said as I left ignoring him.
The rain was pouring but I didn't care I just didn't want Michael to leave.
"Michael please don't go!" He turned around and put his hands on my hips.
"I have too... You look happy here and I don't want to ruin that. I also don't want to ruin the relationship you have with your brother... I have to go..."
"No please don't..." I said with tears coming out my eyes.
"I have too... I promise everything will be ok..."
He started getting in his car.
"No,no,no,no,no..." I hoped he would go back but he didn't. I sat on the ground in the rain crying. Kouvr and Mia instantly came to me.
"It will be ok." Kouvr said to me hugging me tightly.
"No it won't..." I cry hugging her back.