001

lexis POV

-skip three months-
hi, you've missed a lot. Let me catch you up to speed.
I moved back into my original house and it's just me living there, by myself.
My sister madison moved back to California but in her own apartment.
I've become extremely close with the guys and avani.
Me and my friends are graduating highschool very soon.
And i bet you are wondering about jaden..
well me and jaden haven't talked since he's left except one time because he wanted me to send him a picture of the dogs:/
BUT i am sorta in a relationship. I've gotten really close with leo dicaprio. If you forgot he was in the show with me. We are dating but the media doesn't know, only our friends and family. But that doesn't mean I've moved on from Jaden. Since I haven't talked to jaden, I don't know if he will be coming back to Cali.
I think Jaden has a girlfriend.. I don't know her name so don't ask. He doesn't ever text me or like my posts or anything but i guess it's for the best. I'm pretty sure he's moved on and that's fine. I also am pretty sure jaden knows i'm dating leo because the guys still talk to him a lot and they probably told him.
Today the guys will be coming over.
(a/n: if you didn't know what i meant by "the guys" it's anthony, bryce, josh, kio, payton, and blake... i think that's all of them i may be forgetting one but don't hate me)

-1 hour later-
I hear the door open and a bunch of load noises. I walk downstairs and the boys all say hi. They have a key so i'm used to it.
We sit down on the couch

"so how's you and leo?" Bryce asks

"we're really good actually" I say

"that's good, he treats you well" Josh says

The boys stay for three hours and then they leave and i get ready to hangout with leo. Me and leo are going to lunch today.
I get a text when he's here and i go to his car. We go to lunch and talk about random things. Leo is actually such a good person.

lexijones

Liked by luvanthony, brycehall, and 6,770,557 others lexijones: 🧸

lexijones: 🧸

user: they are so cute

user: if you don't think they are dating ur blind

user: we miss jaden and lexi

user: okay i love leo and lexi but i miss her and jaden :(

user: let her move on from jaden it's for the best

luvanthony: parents
^lexijones: son

user: EVERYONE GO CHECK TIKTOK ROOM NOW

user: tik tok rooms post ...

user: tiktokroom just posted 😳

I see the comments. A lot of people are saying something about tiktokroom. oh no

tiktokroom