Chapter 3

*Steel's POV*

I heard what Artic said.It was like my whole world got smashed."wh- what in the name of foxy eating chica!" I yelled."dad it's not like you're thinking!" Artic said."no it's like what I'm thinking!" I yelled."listen dad I-.""no foxy separate them." As I was the new leader of fazbear's pizza. Foxy followed my orders and Toy Chica was pulled away.

*Artic's POV and 8 year time skip*

I was different from my pitiful old self. I was an obedient hunter and father ordered who was my prey. I was then given a mission which slightly made my lesser self try to brake free." I want you to "hunt" Toy Chica." father ordered. I went back into the woods where I met Toy Chica."listen please don't hurt me I promise I won't do it again." I heared a voice yelled that sounded familier." too late." I heared in a unfamiliar voice. I then saw Toy Chica falling from a cliff. Then something possed me to run and save her.

*Toy Chica's POV*

I was falling until I felt something fluffy. I then looked up to see Artic but had cold eyes that soon turned back into the eyes I saw when he first met me. Then some thing possed me to kiss him.

*Artic's POV*

She then kissed me on the lips which made me blush until I thought my whole body was red exept a misterious mark on my chest.