New things

Y'all we are hella late today. But it's fine, Don worry about it. 🙃🙃🙃😃😃😃🤡🤡🤡

When I got back, the little bunny was fast asleep. I smiled and cleaned off his body and the water and meds on the stand. Then I got into bed and hugged Jungkook tightly.

I will admit it now. I'm in love with Kim Jungkook.

Jungkook POV
My eyes slowly opened. I yawned and flipped over on to my side wanting to go back to sleep, but when I looked at the room I was sleeping, I woke up completely.

Oh right, I was at Taehyung's house today. I looked at the clock on his nightstand. It said 4:23. I should be going home now, Dad and Pa will be worried about me.

I go to sit up and immediately lie back down. I grabbed my butt. Ouch, it hurt so much. I rubbed it and realized that I wasn't wearing any boxers. I freak out.

Then an arm wrapped around me and pulled me closer to them. I feel everything they had. I turned and looked behind me. I saw Taehyung-hyung sleep.

After I looked at him, all the memories came back. We had… did that. I let him do those things to me even though everyone told me not to. 

I'm so stupid. I just gave away my innocence to someone who just wanted to fuck me, nothing more. Why!?!

I turned away from him and started to cry. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't help it. I'm just another person to him, but I think I actually felt something towards him. 

"Jungkook?" I hear from behind me.

I cry harder now that I heard his voice.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Hyung asked me while sitting up and turning me to face him.

"Don't touch me, asshole." I say while pushing him away from me.

"What?" He said, confused. "Oh, is it because you're sore? Here, I have-"

"I don't care about that! You know exactly what you were doing!" I say while taking a deep breath. "You succeed and I, being the dumbass I am, let you!"

He looked at me, very confused and shocked. "Jungkook, what the hell are you talking about." He asked me.

"You succeed in getting me into bed with you! Now I'm just another one of your fuck toys. Everyone told me to not let you, but I did and now…" I say while breaking down again.

"Jungkook, I-"

"I trusted you." I said to him, while going to get up, completely ignored the pain.

"Jungkook, listen to me." He says while grabbing my arm.

I ripped my arm back from him. "I don't want to listen. There's nothing more that needs to be said. I know all about your ways. So please just let me go home." I say while standing up.

"No!" He says while grabbing me and pinning me under him. "I won't let you go until you listen to me."

"Fine, but only because I want to go home." I say to him.

Hyung looked saddened by my statement. But why would he be sad about it?

"Jungkook, you're different from the rest of them." He says to me.

"How? You only played with all of us. So how am I different?" I ask him.

"Because…" He pauses. "Because I don't want to just fuck and leave you, Jungkook."

"What are you saying?" I asked because I was now confused.

"Jungkook *sigh* I'm trying to tell you that I'm in love with you." He says while looking straight into my eyes.