Halloween Party (Smut)

Ciel POV:

I woke up to Sebastian in his demon form,leaning over me. I was really confused but at the same time I was trying not to blush.

"Young master, theres a Halloween party later. You need to get dressed." Sebastian said still looking over me.

"Fine..." I mutterd

Time skip~

As he was dressing me, I kept blushing. How do I tell Elizabeth that im calling off the engagement. Or that im dating my own damn butler!

As I got ready I thought I'd change what I normally wear for Halloween, I decided to dress up as one of the things I loathe...

Cats

I had cat ears and a tail from when Elizabeth last wanted to play dress up.I can't lie I actually look pretty good in them.

Sebastian Pov:

As I went to bring bocchan his tea. I found him trying to put on what seemed like a cat tail. Even though I love cats I have to say Bocchan was looking- No even though your dating him and had sex with him alot.Now Is not the time!

I tried to hold back as I was dressing Ciel but I couldn't hold back.

I pinned him to the wall as I was kissing his neck. He let out a few moans so I carried on.

S.Sebastian leave i..it till later! He tried to speak without stuttering.

Fine..bocchan I said whilst letting go of him.

Soon after I helped him into the carrige.

Ciel Pov:

Since he looked moody I felt bad.

"Look Im all yours after the party~" I whisperd in his ear

He looked a bit more happy now

After the party😏

As soon as I got on my bed I felt Sebastian appear behind me. So that I was sitting on his lap.

Not the best position,I admit but its better then being pinned up agianst the wall.

"Oh bocchan~" He whispered in my ear.

Ah~ I moaned as he rubbed his member against my ass.

"F..uck~ ngh~" I stutterd. As he was kissing my neck and moving around

Sebastian Pov:

"Awh dose little bocchan like that~?" I said whilst rubbing his waist.

Ye.a ah~. He said.

Ciel Pov:
I turned in a way so now I was stradiling Sebastian.

He grinded his member agianst my ass.

Nghh~ aaa.h~ I moaned

Sebastian Pov:

I undressed me and Ciel before he could notice.

It was quite funny seeing his reaction I might add.

I started to go into him before he noticed.

Seba- Aaah~ fuckk~

Do you like that bocchan~

Mhmmm~ f..faster

As I started pounding into him faster he was screaming at this point.

ahh~ nghh~ im gonn...na c.um. He said whilst bouncing up and down.

Soon after I cummed inside of him.

(I was getting really lazy sorry ;-;)

(478 words)