Chapter 1

Hey, everyone! Shining_Skies_12 here! Let's get this story started! It's going to be a whole bunch of crazy stuff occurring! ✨

This starts on a personal basis. I've known Thomas for a long time now, and this is how things went from fine to straight up downhill.

Our story starts on a chilly October morning, and it was around 8A.M.. Ethan wasn't usually at his locker like he was supposed to be, but rather at the edge of the school. He was staying there since he felt lonely. Ethan didn't really have friends of his own expect for Thomas.

Meanwhile, Thomas was a basketball star of the basketball team of their high school. Thomas didn't really let the small fame he had go to his head. Sure, there was millions of girls who liked him, but he hasn't really dated anyone.

Thomas told his teammates bye, and he had already put everything away in his locker. It was early in the morning, but Thomas didn't really have too much energy as usual. "Time to go meet up with Ethan..."Thomas thought as he bought their usual orders of coffee, and he headed out to the back part of the school.

"You're always late, Kamarad."Ethan told Thomas, and Thomas sighed. "Sorry, E. I'm not really used to coming all the way over here in the morning like before." Thomas told his best friend. "It's fine. You're usually busy now because of basketball practice." Ethan told the other male as he was handed the cup of his favorite vanilla latte.

About two hours passed, and well, things were chaotic for a simple class known as Environmental Science, and while Ethan understood it, Thomas was a wreck. He understood this subject, but he wasn't exactly organized like his best friend Ethan was.

The teacher called out Thomas, and Thomas groaned. He hadn't really been paying attention due to trying to find his essay in his book bag. Ethan felt bad for his best friend, but then again, not everyone could organize things so carefully like most people did.

And first chapter done! I feel like this is going to be a wild ride...^^'